Team Balancing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Balancing

Ok I've been playing this game for almost 3 weeks - quite good fun everything going great and suddenly I level up to 55 and everything goes to pot.

Suddenly I'm in Cross Server and everybody on the other team appears to be minimum 15 levels above me - and this is supposed to be matched?

It's not rocket science guys to match the teams more closely so that all players stand at least a slight chance - players lvl 40-50 50-60 60-70 etc. etc. That way worst case scenario you should only meet people 10 levels higher.

TA is the same - same team play together we have a joint lvls of 150 and suddenly we are playing people with lvl 80 Angels I have never even heard of we have about 200k BR they 800k BR how is this fair or fun for anybody?

Surely you could do some better matchin based upon the total lvls or total BR or some combination of above so that people don't meet someone more than 10% of their total.

It's not rocket science and would make a huge difference.

The way things are at the moment it's been a fun 3 weeks but now the dung appears to have hit the fan. I might as well pack in because by the look of things I would have weeks (if not months) of this no fun in front of me.

TA matches are based on the lvl sum, so until you get strong enough to deal lvl 70 Nyssas' damage, I'd suggest you to find some lowbies so that your lvl sum is <149. CS is really unfair tho. One day I was like the best, killing everyone, always ranking 1 or 2, then I leveled up and now I'm a totally feeder! Almost impossible to get kills or collect anything. That sucks...

Comment

Working...
    X