So finally got Amora

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So finally got Amora

Now this time around Amora almost don't cost you a fortune, but however Styx does cost a bit, so I got Amora the first day, is it possible for me to get Styx the day after, or just 1 angel through out the event only? Thanks.

Originally posted by Freedom1987 View Post
    just 1 angel through out the event only?
    pretty much this is written on the event window itself, just have to read it
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
      pretty much this is written on the event window itself, just have to read it
      I asked for a pretty much straight answer, yes or no. I read the pick 1 angel pretty clearly, but still wanted double confirmation, but ty

Comment

wait till next month and they might give another new angel for free.maybe claudia or styx

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom1987 View Post
          I asked for a pretty much straight answer, yes or no. I read the pick 1 angel pretty clearly, but still wanted double confirmation, but ty
          If it says on the event window that you can only pick one angel. Why would it change if someone on forums says you can pick more than one angel? It's pretty much common sense that w/e the events say. It's going be right.

Comment

You can buy 1 angel per day, so go get Styx.

Comment

Working...
            X