battle rating bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battle rating bugs

***, a lv 58 player named storms with 60k br beating me over and over on my full bar of health in cs. i am 88k br lv 74 what is the sense of raising br if a lower lv player than me can win .

i think this is messed up and all these new things being added , man screw this ****!

Hmmm. The sense being smart play? And good strategy on party formation instead of brainlessly piling resources up? Its not a complete Korean Kimchi game that everything is preset for players and they just level game u know?

Btw. Ur math seem to be slightly off. I think u mis-understand what k actually means. It is 1000 not 10000. Ur missing one zero on ur description.
    This is Eisia

Comment

Unless u really meant to say u have 88000 br as lv70 player XD
      This is Eisia

Comment

yea i am 880k is what i meant but all the same how the hell can a 680k br lv 58 player beat me over and over to hell with maths and hero placement this is about battle rating wth is BR for if its not for dominance, over weaker players.

Comment

ok so storms is basically a hunter with 220k main br, with mostly the high lv gear from tycoon or whatever, so basically u are telling me br is a waste of time its about gear. man whatever doesn't matter.

Comment

dont get deceive by BR, Eisia is a living example of br doesnt prove a thing
            your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

I got a 1million BR and a 700BR (Hecate + Main) can beat me... so what's your problem?

Comment

the game isnt simply about level or br, its about how you build your main and how you build your party. Everything you can do with your main and heros (gems, enhance, enchant, etc.) plays a part in how you compare in a battle against another. Look at when hecate first came out and players were choosing to go to 2 man parties, main and hecate. Those players were only 400-500k br but they were hell to kill in battle and sometimes impossible even by some over 1 mil br. There are so many variables and things change as more heros and angels come out that you have to adapt to what you face in battle. Right now, it seems as if many are building up on dodge, pretty soon we may see that trend start going a different direction as players experiment with heros and angels and gems and any other surprises that may come out in the future for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadis_Etrama View Post
                  dont get deceive by BR, Eisia is a living example of br doesnt prove a thing
                  all resources to main thats why low br -_-

Comment

Working...
                  X