Arena Refresh Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Refresh Suggestion

Any chance solo arena can be refreshed every 6 or 8 hours and not just at 1200 and 1800. I have 1 player that ends up in my arena after every refresh for a few weeks at a time, and he is the one player i have no chance of defeating (even if i try to). Which after 2 days, leaves me with 0 possible arena wins until 1200, then only 4 at 1200 and 4 at 1800, leaving my last 2 attempts to just waste. I shouldnt have to use diamonds to refresh when this happens every single day and every single refresh. Yes, eventually i do get 2 or 3 days with him not in my arena, but being on a competitive server still can make this very difficult to remain in top 8 if i am in a group with players that do all their arena attempts and succeed. Would be nice to see arena refresh more than twice or as someone else has suggested in the past, add a free refresh each day.

I agree I currently have 1 person I can't beat in my arena...though every once in a while I either get someone else I can't kill or get all people I can kill.
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

lol im top in my server i dont have to worry about this :P

Comment

Originally posted by Bladesmaster7 View Post
        lol im top in my server i dont have to worry about this :P
        Whether you're on top there could care less ..... I state that I am in the Top ....... and for people like you that people leave the game started to think about the lower ones and not make him selfish.

Comment

If you think about it, as least in my server, there are many in the top that will strip their gear to make arena possible for lower levels to clear. That gets more tedious with the higher the gap is in br now that I myself wont ask for our top br leader to strip cause I dont like to anymore myself, but i still will. In the end, adding on a free refresh or adding more schedule timed refreshes will also cut down on the player mistakes of "accidentally" selling gear instead of equiping them or losing their place in an event like world cup because they stripped to help a lower br out for a few minutes.

Comment

Working...
          X