New boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New boss

hi everyone, dont u think we need some new boss, lets say a boss every month lika an event, everymonth a new boss, that will give prices for rankings not gold, not prices like in tycoon, but some usefull things, making the game special, i want to go to raid a very strong boss with my friends like in mmorpgs but here r 3 boses every day that die in 3 minutes!!!! thats making the world boss useless! so please make some event for monthly bosses like an event....please everyone make this to happen, help me PLAYERS____))))
    Server - 126 Railed Legions
    IGN - Iroga
    Berserker!

It's interesting idea

Comment

and that boss not be killed as easily as the other 3, put a skill from 5th round, giving a damage equal to the maximum of the targets hp and this ability can not be dodged and
      ignore immunities.

Comment

your server is so lucky to slay boss with in 3 mins.
        world boss on my server last for only 1min. or less sometimes i cant hit 1st boss and last.
        maybe upgrading boss or adding a new boss is awesome,

Comment

nice idea

Comment

That would even make the difference bigger between cash player and non cash players.... Bad idea... Free event for cashers...

Comment

Originally posted by Zivatar View Post
              That would even make the difference bigger between cash player and non cash players.... Bad idea... Free event for cashers...
              u will never get the cashers if u think that way,u can beat them if they r quiting__))) so no matter what they add, im a very very low casher vip, and only 2 dias daily for rewards, there r 3 cashers is my server, but im in second place for a very long time) playing skills and build of youre char can destroy much of cashers, u could see it in tournament if u saw my char i have just 1m br but i beat 3ppl in CSTT the first had 1.3m br the nex two more than 1m, but i killed them all, so please, let the good players get a new event)
              IGN - Iroga
              Berserker!

Comment

thnx to every one who thinks its a good idea, hold it, and one day we will see a boss event)))
                IGN - Iroga
                Berserker!

Comment

and yeah maybe they add like 5 hits daily to the boss and give out vouchers for more hits, something like that, i dont know, please developers look too it wisely)
                  IGN - Iroga
                  Berserker!

Comment

Originally posted by Iroga View Post
                    u will never get the cashers if u think that way,u can beat them if they r quiting__))) so no matter what they add, im a very very low casher vip, and only 2 dias daily for rewards, there r 3 cashers is my server, but im in second place for a very long time) playing skills and build of youre char can destroy much of cashers, u could see it in tournament if u saw my char i have just 1m br but i beat 3ppl in CSTT the first had 1.3m br the nex two more than 1m, but i killed them all, so please, let the good players get a new event)
                    I myself has 1M Br also, and im voting against myself when i sad that cos im only lvl 67 atm and playing 53Days only. I wish to have balance.

Comment

This is a great idea. and a idea that will be taken into consideration. thanks

Comment

Thnx) i hope we will see soon a monthly boss))) a very strong boss)))
                        IGN - Iroga
                        Berserker!

Comment

Working...
                        X