Shards Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shards Exchange

i think you need to add an area where you can exchange any excess shards you have for clothing, wings or mounts into something else, as my inventory is really starting to fill up now, i think this would benefit all players and maybe have different items to exchange for depending on the rarity of the shards

.... or maybe put sell option in those shard

Comment

that would leave open the chance you will sell them by mistake, so dont think that would work, but maybe a small section in shop where you can exchange them would be better

Comment

On a high exchange rate it might happen, like 5 to 1. I have tons of shards from everything so i would have all the costumes even with a high exchange rate. That would ruin their incoming i guess...

Comment

not saying exchange shards for other shards, was thinking blessed stones, seraph stones, soulstones or similar items based on rarity of shard, swapping shard for shard would never work

Comment

There are sometimes events where you can do that...

Comment

normally only when they come out or are available in wheel of luck, otherwise they dont bother with anything

Comment

I would like to see this as well, and maybe something to look into. thanks for the idea.

Comment

Working...
                X