Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Timed out: who should win?

saw this fight on dominations.
    what are the criteria to win a timed out fight?

http://s193-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...154033d206d3a7

isnt it who got more hp or more troops that should be considered as the winner?

any mods wanna answer? this timed out battles are confusing on how the winner is decided

Comment

in a battle timed out the challenger always loses, and in terms of TA the one with the fewer surviving members win.

Comment

actually. the game already determine who the win from the start. for example, when u plunder someone dragon, ull see a glimpse of reward before u even go to battle screen.
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

the winners are the ppl being challenged

Comment

Originally posted by Eecyaj08 View Post
            the winners are the ppl being challenged
            it's from domi, both are challengers.

any mod who can enlighten on this issue?
            Last edited by dyopet2; 08-31-2014, 08:57 PM.

Comment

the losers are always in the left sides..

Comment

Moderators please, answer on this.

Comment

Originally posted by dyopet2 View Post
                  Moderators please, answer on this.
                  It's already been answered repeatedly; The forum moderators are just going to post "what they said" if they even respond.

In Single matches (Domination, Clash of Might, Cross Server War, Cross Server Team Tournament, etc) the person on the left is considered the "attacker" and if they fail to outright defeat the "defender" on the right in the allotted time, they lose. Yeah, in stuff like Domination or CS Team Tournament it doesn't make much sense to consider the person on the left the "attacker," but that's the way it works.

Comment

Originally posted by hunuot View Post
                    It's already been answered repeatedly; The forum moderators are just going to post "what they said" if they even respond.

In Single matches (Domination, Clash of Might, Cross Server War, Cross Server Team Tournament, etc) the person on the left is considered the "attacker" and if they fail to outright defeat the "defender" on the right in the allotted time, they lose. Yeah, in stuff like Domination or CS Team Tournament it doesn't make much sense to consider the person on the left the "attacker," but that's the way it works.
                    maybe he only believe in the mods thought,so pointless to give idea

Comment

Some people say that right side wins in time out , but i saw people on left side on time out battles and they won . Maybe its based on who has more hp ? Cus the guy on the right side had 60%hp and the one on left had 80% .
                      [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                      [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

this is why i want any mod to clarify this. to that guy who said it was already answered many times, pls give us a link of the thread for additional references. any other comments not related to the question is just making it more confusing

Comment

just timed out in TA, lost , won right side , he had more hp, higher lvl . So kinda still dont get who wins or not. Its funny when main heroes does 10k dmg with skills haha with 230k p atk

Comment

Originally posted by Dziastins View Post
                            just timed out in TA, lost , won right side , he had more hp, higher lvl . So kinda still dont get who wins or not. Its funny when main heroes does 10k dmg with skills haha with 230k p atk
                            Think it was you who I challenged that battle? In TA it's random, since for me I was on left side and for you I was on right and won. But when we talking about Domination, what others said before was right- always the one on the left side loses (since he's taken as "challenger") and in CoM, etc. it's challenger who loses as well
                            BigEsses
                            [S69] Foultusk Lair
                            BloodOath

Comment

I would guess that whom ever dealt the most damage over that period of time would be the winner?

Comment

Working...
                              X