In-Game Stall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-Game Stall

I've been playing Monkey King Online, and they have a feature called "Stall" Where one player can sell certain (non-bound) items for Taels (Diamonds) or they can sell their gold they collect for Taels (Diamonds). I think that would be an awesome feature here on LoA. And don't worry, Gtarcade, you'd still be making revenue, most items probably wouldn't sell for much diamonds unless it's some un-godly weapon or a bunch of Angel Tears stacked together, most items would probably only sell for 2-20 diamonds. Please post your thoughts on this.

i like it. and that diaz gain should count as daily recharge :-P

Comment

it would be amazing to have a market....but I HIGHLY doubt the devs adding it to loa also should post this on gta forums :P

Comment

Originally posted by Anguiss View Post
        i like it. and that diaz gain should count as daily recharge :-P
        the idea is good but don't push your luck. it's a loss to them already if they implement the stall, considering it as a recharge is too much for them.

Comment

I am against trading and markets and that stuff in these games because that opens up to alt farming and gold farmers no support

Comment

only ppl that would have a prob with that is cashers, but its a competitive game right cant you handle some f2ps competition if your willing to cash on a game? whats the point of playing it if your simply the "overlord" and have no competition and you "rule" a dead server...(most servers are prty inactive including the ones that have been merged)
            market might just bring back a lot of players
            cashers need the f2p and f2ps need the cashers

Comment

Working...
            X