Can someone explain element training?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone explain element training?

So I have played this game for a few months, and thought that I understood it fairly well, but one issue still plagues me: Element training.

Now I use the Ultra option since it is a high chance of raising and a low chance of lowering the element level. However, it seems that low chance means 100% because every time I click upgrade I get at least one element lowered (quite often two or three). My highest element level is lvl4 and 3stars. Essentially I am using element crystals for nothing at this point. So is this normal (if so, strategy going forward?) or just another misrepresentation by devs? Any help will be appreciated/information will be appreciated.

My experience has been getting a lot of success with lvl 1-4 and then either really good luck or really bad luck with increase or decrease on lvls 4+. I also use the 50 crystal option, and I think the only strategy i can think of is to keep trying and only accept the ones that increase stats. It does take time, but like most of the other areas in the game, it takes patience.

Comment

Try to stack 1k element in your inventory and shoot at one time, concentrate on 2 elements mostly, lets say your chosen ones are fire and ice. If u get +1 fire -1electro u pick that, if u get +1electro -1fire u skip. if u get 2 elements on + and 1 negative u choose nomatter what, so far its a good tactic. so far i got fire L9 ice L11 and electro almost L14

Comment

Save up to 3k then go ultra only @ lvl 4+.
        Choose higher lvl +1 over even both -1 others. Also do it 1 hero @ a time during consuming bonus
        No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

Comment

Originally posted by R2107385337 View Post
          Save up to 3k then go ultra only @ lvl 4+.
          Choose higher lvl +1 over even both -1 others. Also do it 1 hero @ a time during consuming bonus
          Search up to 3 hours then necro old forum only at 10:46 AM.
          Choose posts older than 3months and others. Also make a reply 1 at a time to necro them all.
          Playing at GTArcade currently S349 - Raphangelo

and wow, I didn't know I had R2Games account since 2012..

Comment

best str8 it choose best hero norm GW/ES then focus sololy on that hero till all 3 R L20 (yes long time to do this) pik highest lvl element u got and always accept upgrade if the element is + even if both others r - cuz when u hit L20 it can no longer get - so u focus 1 element to 20 then can do 2nd then 3rd... more element training done the less often u get + atm i on L14 and take upto 15 trys on ultra b4 get a single + to fire element.. so ya takes a long time but after a while does high dam

Comment

Working...
            X