X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light envoy + Nei = OP for IRB

just read it in gta today:
    "Dear players,
    We heard that there are confusions in the description of Light Envoy's skill. We are deeply regret for the inconvenience caused by us. Actually, Dragon Fury stats effect which is same as Light Envoy's will be covered while the different buff can still effect, but Party Rage Buff will not be covered, which means the skill of Dragon Fury adding Rage will still be effective. We will correct the description of Light Envoy's skill in the update on Thursday. Thanks for your patience. And sorry again for the inconvenience we have brought you.

Enjoy the game!

The League of Angels Team"

That's mean you'll have a hard-to-die buff than even Nei. Good luck everyone I use all my HOC for last cs-tycoon, maybe next 3 month I'll have her.

only ATK and AGI buffs of nereida will be superseded by light envoy's buffs. DEF buff of nereida will remain. so if both trigger, the party will have ATK (LE), AGI (LE), HP (LE) and DEF (NER) buffs. also, the party will keep rage gain from both LE and NER.

but i have a question. will HP buff apply on current+max HP, or only on max HP?

EDIT: skill description says 'increase HP cap', so i guess it only applies on max HP.
    Last edited by MagusRynd; 09-03-2014, 03:45 AM.
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
    X