Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can someone get -1 damage when attacked?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can someone get -1 damage when attacked?

Not accusing anyone for cheating but would like to know is there some gear skills or something that allows you to absorb damage and gain hp instead of losing hp? I know people can get 0 damage but never seen -1 damage before. So I want to know if this is even possible and how can you do that? What heros/armor you need to get negative damage? Thanks.

there is a item to gain to that , if am not mistaken its iduns items try to search

Comment

-1 dmg occurs on equal fights, then u run out of rounds, theres specific info how to to not lose by getting that, but it would ruin all fun in cs lol

Comment

men you online on the server you play? @belongas ... need some help for a vet i can't log in to the any server

Comment

Originally posted by weh113 View Post
          men you online on the server you play? @belongas ... need some help for a vet i can't log in to the any server
          so u wont be able to log on my server too

Comment

yeah i have been fixing this thing almost 10 hrs now

Comment

done now i can connect now :3 takes me 10hrs +

Comment

Originally posted by weh113 View Post
                there is a item to gain to that , if am not mistaken its iduns items try to search
                Hmm iduns ring stuns. I don't remember it gaining hp.

@Belongas wouldn't that be an exploit? An exploit is changing how the game works in your favor. Not sure if it's bannable or not but I would think exploiting the game for your advantage might be considered cheating.

Comment

If you're talking about CS, its easy to see a -xxxx damage. That just means that person healed more than the damage you inflicted. Odin blade, hecate, etc will give lots of healing.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                    Hmm iduns ring stuns. I don't remember it gaining hp.

@Belongas wouldn't that be an exploit? An exploit is changing how the game works in your favor. Not sure if it's bannable or not but I would think exploiting the game for your advantage might be considered cheating.
                    its not exploit if devs knows it and dont move a single finger, this bug came 1 month ago. By surviving its not exploiting cuz it cant be 2 winners in 1 fight, so u just play clever and be that winner instead of loser

Comment

Originally posted by belongas View Post
                      its not exploit if devs knows it and dont move a single finger, this bug came 1 month ago. By surviving its not exploiting cuz it cant be 2 winners in 1 fight, so u just play clever and be that winner instead of loser
                      when did idun's ring heal? i guess your talkin bou vidar's/odin's blade?
                      Last edited by MagusRynd; 09-04-2014, 12:05 PM.
                      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                      Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                        when did idun's ring hea? i guess your talkin bou vidar's/odin's blade?
                        im talking about godly helmet who lower atack up to 90%.. yes it stacks.. yes devs knows it.. yes mods dont do anything. that helmet bug makes infinitive fights

Comment

Working...
                        X