Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berseker's Tornado Blow skill do damage even buffed with aquarius skill/dragon skill?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berseker's Tornado Blow skill do damage even buffed with aquarius skill/dragon skill?

Have anyone observe it?Is it a bug?

it isnt a bug, aquarius shield protects you from 2 hits, but tornado blow under skill description says "attacks target 3 times consecutively" so it counts as 3 hits. the first 2 hits take out the aquarius shield, then the last one hits for damage.

Comment

yeah I thought about that,but still the damage is 3 consecutive even i am fresh buffed with 2 turns

Comment

Originally posted by Josh_Pikachu View Post
        it isnt a bug, aquarius shield protects you from 2 hits, but tornado blow under skill description says "attacks target 3 times consecutively" so it counts as 3 hits. the first 2 hits take out the aquarius shield, then the last one hits for damage.
        I see nerf in the future, cause it is true, even if you do hit 3 times, only last hit should hit for dmg, the other 2 hits should be negated, given you have 2 turn shield effect from Aquarius. I see berserkers Tornado blow removes 2 turns worth shield and does complete skill dmg.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom1987 View Post
          I see nerf in the future, cause it is true, even if you do hit 3 times, only last hit should hit for dmg, the other 2 hits should be negated, given you have 2 turn shield effect from Aquarius. I see berserkers Tornado blow removes 2 turns worth shield and does complete skill dmg.
          yeah thats right, they still do complete skill damage even buffed with 2 turns aquarius or dragons skill barrier

Comment

All of you forgot to notice about one small detail - when Aquarius shield appear on your character and you take DMG from Tornado Blow , this DMG is very low , not as regular DMG from Tornado Blow . So it's just animation of Tornado Blow , that separate last strike for 3 strikes .
            As example - regular DMG from Tornado Blow is 100k per strike 3 times(300k DMG total) . With Aquarius shield it's shows as 3 strikes with 33k DMG per strike(100k DMG total) , and it's exactly last strike from regular DMG of Tornado Blow . So nothing wrong here , it's just animation of Tornado Blow , and you just take DMG from last strike . Enjoy .
            Last edited by LieesS(LoA); 09-04-2014, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LieesS(LoA) View Post
              All of you forgot to notice about one small detail - when Aquarius shield appear on your character and you take DMG from Tornado Blow , this DMG is very low , not as regular DMG from Tornado Blow . So it's just animation of Tornado Blow , that separate last strike for 3 strikes .
              As example - regular DMG from Tornado Blow is 100k per strike 3 times(300k DMG total) . With Aquarius shield it's shows as 3 strikes with 33k DMG per strike(100k DMG total) , and it's exactly last strike from regular DMG of Tornado Blow . So nothing wrong here , it's just animation of Tornado Blow , and you just take DMG from last strike . Enjoy .
              Your theory is not false so to say, but I am still not convinced if Tornado Blow will always do 100k per hit, it's usually a crit that does that much dmg to me, and I have bearly 120k+ def, he has 200k+ patk, but still I will double check, I did get hit for low and high amount, I suspected my Archangelhelmet ability to negate dmg kicking in.

Comment

lieess is right freedom...i notice it that my tornado blow when hitting someone with aqua shield hits so low dmg...and its all animation...maybe someday it will be corrected as to how it should be shown

Comment

Working...
                X