how to counter Sorcerer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to counter Sorcerer?

i am a mystic but i just couldn't see how to counter sorcerer's skills. i could boost my mdef but it's no use from his ignoring def skill, then comes his partner skill that bleeds me with 10% hp, the higher my hp, the faster i lose hp.

SO only dodge can counter a sorcerer? nevermind the heroes cause whatever tank i think i use will just suffer the same however boost i give to it.

dont need mdef... you need dodge... that fireball can be dodge =)

Comment

do not bother with dodge, is like playing roulette, is useless, you can hav 10k+ dodge and the sorc 5k hit and you will get the fireball 10/10...
      AnaMaria

[S22] King of All Orcs

Comment

Originally posted by Andreea-Alexandra View Post
        do not bother with dodge, is like playing roulette, is useless, you can hav 10k+ dodge and the sorc 5k hit and you will get the fireball 10/10...
        I have 6k hit, and I can't tell you the amount of times the 8k dodge archers on my server have dodged my fireball, lol.

Comment

so whats your suggestion?

Comment

lol 5k hit 10/10 hit 10k dodge?
            something is wrong here ahahaha!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X