Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy ! Do Light Envoy Hp boost works like infinite HP refill everytime she buffs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy ! Do Light Envoy Hp boost works like infinite HP refill everytime she buffs?

As you have noticed, my server rank 1 player got it and every time the envoy boosts hp with buff, it almost looks like she is healing, but then it refills the same amount of hp of max hp, does it mean Light Envoy is officially a healer+buffer? If anyone can shed light on this topic regarding Light Envoy, much appreciated and thanks in advance.

the buff works on max hp. but in this game, current hp increases by the same amount as max hp. most commonly seen example of this is CS war buffs. there are two buffs 'recharge 20% HP' and 'max hp +20%. first one should recover 20% hp and it does. second one should only increase max hp, but it also recovers current hp.

if this continues, LE will make moon priest, hecate and djinni look like a fool.
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
      the buff works on max hp. but in this game, current hp increases by the same amount as max hp. most commonly seen example of this is CS war buffs. there are two buffs 'recharge 20% HP' and 'max hp +20%. first one should recover 20% hp and it does. second one should only increase max hp, but it also recovers current hp.

if this continues, LE will make moon priest, hecate and djinni look like a fool.
      So in other words, LE basically heals the max hp amount that she adds every time she buffs, now that's just :O!!!!!

Comment

no one got LE on my server, so i have yet to watch a battle of hers. but i believe itll be like CS war buff
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

Idk why but my battle link is not working before posting the link here, it's stuck on loading screen. Wonder if it's intended to block out from sharing outside of server.

Comment

I think the healing works in percentage for example you got max HP of 1M and your current HP is 70% = 700k, if LE activates her skill(lvl1) your max HP 1M x 11.5% = 1115000 and your current HP would be still 70% of your max HP = 780500.

Comment

point is, it should just increase your max hp - while your current hp should remain same as they were before buffs...

Comment

Working...
              X