Is anyone else discouraged?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else discouraged?

I'm learning that I dont have enough time to play this game, nor enough cash to keep up with my competition. Its impossible to get the big prizes in Cards or Tycoon unless you save up for months, play hours every day, or spend big bucks.

Is there anyone else on here, besides me, that is thinking of simply hanging up the sword for good?

as a free player i don't. if i am home and i can play this game, great. if i am not , i don't care . i didn't invest anything to be sorry of.

Comment

Originally posted by wrongnoterod View Post
      I'm learning that I dont have enough time to play this game, nor enough cash to keep up with my competition. Its impossible to get the big prizes in Cards or Tycoon unless you save up for months, play hours every day, or spend big bucks.

Is there anyone else on here, besides me, that is thinking of simply hanging up the sword for good?
      Im a free player, and this time im in the top 5 of tycoon rankings because of HoC. Once you save up vouchers for HoC, and claim the prizes everyday, and you will get into tycoon rankings. Im at nearly 40k in 2 days.

Comment

Discouraged? well more liked bored, eventhough i only play like 2-4 hours mostly afk time, and you're just doing repetitive things everyday over and over. Certainly being a free user sucks, it just take a hell lot of patience and well a positive mindset that one day, you'll be known thru out LoA...unless you're me, then just log on everyday, chat with friends, then afk and come back to chat more

Comment

Knowing that i can get some godly items and heroes for free over time, while others paid for it is an encouragement. They invest money, my investment is time, although i invest some amount but not that big compared to others. if you dont have time to invest and not willing to invest money on it, i suggest look for another game that will suit your status

Comment

i find tycoon to easy with the gold tab added ont SS Tycoon

Comment

Originally posted by dyopet2 View Post
              Knowing that i can get some godly items and heroes for free over time, while others paid for it is an encouragement. They invest money, my investment is time
              This, it may take some time, buts its funny in cs, to kill people i know who are cashing.

Play smart, not expensive

Comment

Originally posted by Ahkiriu View Post
                Discouraged? well more liked bored, eventhough i only play like 2-4 hours mostly afk time, and you're just doing repetitive things everyday over and over. Certainly being a free user sucks, it just take a hell lot of patience and well a positive mindset that one day, you'll be known thru out LoA...unless you're me, then just log on everyday, chat with friends, then afk and come back to chat more

Yes I'm at that point now. The game has become a chore... its the same things over and over and now it literally takes hours everyday, if you want to complete all the tasks. If you dont, then you fall behind quickly.

When I started playing this game I could finish everything I needed to do in well under an hour. They keep adding new stuff and I just dont have the time to play the game in a competitive manner. And I dont want to cash, I have a family to support.

So I'm either taking a break or just quitting the game, I dont know yet. But, its not much fun anymore, when you cant really compete.

Comment

Working...
                X