Amora or Aoede

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amora or Aoede

Okay so amora was free like aoede in angel exclusive, now if people got amora and ive heard that amora is "better" why dont they use amora ? a lot of players use aoede. They might be waiting for amora to be same lvl and evolve or do they think aoede is stronger ? so im asking all of you which one is better ? aoede or amora ? in general
    IGN: HappyCookie
    Server: S184

i use amora still

Comment

Originally posted by comrade661991 View Post
      Okay so amora was free like aoede in angel exclusive, now if people got amora and ive heard that amora is "better" why dont they use amora ? a lot of players use aoede. They might be waiting for amora to be same lvl and evolve or do they think aoede is stronger ? so im asking all of you which one is better ? aoede or amora ? in general
      I heard the opposite. I heard Aoede is better due to the extra electric damage boost she has. I think Amora falls in between of Nyssa and Aoede. So it goes Nyssa>Amora>Aoede.

Comment

I use Aode ....
        1. Cos my aode evolved to Unearthy .. and dont want to waste Holy crystal inheriting Aode to Amore
        2. Even if Amora is better ... I need the HIT boost from Aode, since many players are dodge oriented now

Comment

Originally posted by comrade661991 View Post
          for me they are the same interms of damage...
          i dont care how much they damage....
          what i care is the HALO...
          aoede is better because of HIT HALO many players are dodge builder so AOEDE is alot more better than AMORA...

and btw angel always missed at 15k+ dodge players even if its level 85 angel XD

Comment

hm ty all i did go for amora evolving her and all but i think ill go for aoede also i also like and need hit boost like you just im lacking seraphs stones :P
            IGN: HappyCookie
            Server: S184

Comment

i'm using aeode as main guardian angel right now. i'm still confuse too which angel to use as main angel? i got 3 angel that has lvl70 cap at the same time. i'm lacking of angel tears to make them to 70. so in the future what angel to use? haha i'm thinking for amora coz she has nice halo at the back? but the problem is the front haloes block and and hp. maybe i will use alecta in the future as main angel. i will just use those lvl70 angel as guardian angel. for now i'm using boadicea LOL i'm still lvl63 haha
              namichwan
              s206
              berserker

Comment

Working...
              X