This is not an answer...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is not an answer...

This is not an answer for thread "Blocked".

He has the right to learn the reason why he was blocked. (Lance S23). You dont wanna discuss it here? fine.. just send him an email or private message.

The answer was rude and final. You cant block someone without telling him the reason...
    Game over

To Respectful G.M,

Sorry i was abit harsh on the last thread. Apologies.

Here i would like to request please give Our Guild Leader (Lance) another chance, please re-consider.. we hope for your good-self.

Best of Luck,

Adssv (S23) Eclipse Tavern

Comment

Originally posted by Antoula View Post
      This is not an answer for thread "Blocked".

He has the right to learn the reason why he was blocked. (Lance S23). You dont wanna discuss it here? fine.. just send him an email or private message.

The answer was rude and final. You cant block someone without telling him the reason...
      Actually, it is an answer. All previous "banned" threads were all discussed through the ticket system. Why should your friend be excused from that? Just because he is your guild leader? Thats not an excuse.

Comment

LOL looks like ua5 still so many backstabber and envious peeps. well, move on lance! looks like someone took screen shot of your char just like my char before. you will never get an answer from tickets why your char got banned just like me before. what you need is pm the gm here in forum to know the reason why u get banned just like what i did before. just be courteous the wont reply to you if you are mad and angry. me, i started again new char in s206. i'm doing good now, good thing i got banned before, now im free, no more guildies attacking/plundering/dragging down each other , i have new friends again and im sure they are not like people in our server no more ratting haha! good luck lance! i guess the one who reported you got solid screen shot as a proof. maybe inside guild again
        namichwan
        s206
        berserker

Comment

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
          Actually, it is an answer. All previous "banned" threads were all discussed through the ticket system. Why should your friend be excused from that? Just because he is your guild leader? Thats not an excuse.
          Sorry hun, he is not my guild leader, neither my friend and i dont think so that i've said anything for excuse, read my post more carefully. I asked to tell him why he was banned.

As concern the excuse, from what i know he didnt cheat or behaved bad. He is a very active player , he has spend a lot of money, hours and other things for this game to reach his char there. So, this is good reason/excuse for me.
          Game over

Comment

Originally posted by Antoula View Post
            Sorry hun, he is not my guild leader, neither my friend and i dont think so that i've said anything for excuse, read my post more carefully. I asked to tell him why he was banned.

As concern the excuse, from what i know he didnt cheat or behaved bad. He is a very active player , he has spend a lot of money, hours and other things for this game to reach his char there. So, this is good reason/excuse for me.
            Even then, reasons cannot be discussed on the forum. he will have to send it a ticket to know why he was banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
              Even then, reasons cannot be discussed on the forum. he will have to send it a ticket to know why he was banned.
              100%sure one of his guildies. im a former ua5 player too i got banned last month haha. that server is dragging down each others. reporting you in r2 secretly with some screen shots and false accusations. most of the players there are not quitting but getting banned hahahaha! maybe lance is the 30th or 40th player who got banned
              namichwan
              s206
              berserker

Comment

So glad I'm not on an R2 server now o.o

Comment

is ua5 an oceanic server? :P
                  League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                  Magus Rynd

Comment

yep oceanic haha! glad im free now to them. doing great with my new server now haha. no more top players in ua5 now all of us got banned because of player reporting tsk. if im not mistaken the one who got banned now is currently the top one
                    namichwan
                    s206
                    berserker

Comment

yes unfortunately it is an oceanic server. We have left 15-20 players, maybe less. We cant do events any more.

Server is dead.

I agree with mugimugikun. Someone is behind this story, giving false accusations.
                      Game over

Comment

This is why I am really suspicious about new players on an old server. I already know why Lance got banned and it is really a pathetic reason.

I have an idea who is behind this specially after I have a heated argument with him on the world chat.
                        Last edited by AmIaToadORaFrog; 09-09-2014, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X