X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoyed

At least evolve my 1 angel in half pot
    Attached Files

this will 7th angel which is going for almost full Pot it sucks i obtain more Seraph Stones than anybody else still i am losing in this catagry -_-

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Server: s83(AshCave)
        Character:ScarletWolf

and do we have any G M on s83? cuz i haven't seen any for long time

Comment

Im havint this most of the times also. I guess this is normal. Only had luck once with unearthly all the rest of the times i needed to fill the bubble fully

Comment

maybe true but this is going to be my 7th angel in straight line i am getting most seraph stones on my server still i am lacking here -_-
            this is effective on my BR and on my mental condition

Comment

i just want em to put an specific amount of seraph stones instead of this being stupid (lucky fact)

Comment

i just tried to evolve my Nyssa from Cele to Maj and the bubble is nearly full on around 5.2k Evo point and dont wanna evolve Its about luck, but its fine as it is. I might have luck from Maj to Unerth

Comment

but my angels aren't evolving untill buble fill up completely 7th angel in a row am i that unlucky

Comment

Kaim hun it could take anywhere from 7k - 16k to evolve to 8. i have friends who evolved at 7k and a few that said 13k as high as 16k till they got 8 so its not just you hang in there i know its frusterating!

Comment

Working...
                    X