seph for mount event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seph for mount event

where is the event so we can get bonus for mount exclusive?

Originally posted by CrystalChan30 View Post
    where is the event so we can get bonus for mount exclusive?
    it is there, just that free players cant fulfill the requirements :P
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

i think the issue was about the mount bonus card. Where can we get this mount bonus card to get the extra blessed stone and soulstones?

Comment

Originally posted by dyopet2 View Post
        i think the issue was about the mount bonus card. Where can we get this mount bonus card to get the extra blessed stone and soulstones?
        and thats exactly what i answered.

okay, ill try to be more clear this time. fer bonus card, you need 3 sapphires. you can get one by getting 500 devotion, which is easy. you can get second by exploring in raiders 18 times, which is not possible fer free players. you can get third by challenging in solo arena 12 times, which again is not possible fer free players.
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

What happens when devs on your server don't put it there until 12 hours before expiration time to get the mount bonus card??? Yup, it happened on S23 Server. Thanks! PS: Today is Sep 9....now it appears they changed the date from 9/9 to 9/11. Imagine that? lololol Watch for glitches! Good gaming!

Comment

People, understand you can save sapphires in your inventory. Get the free one from this event, save it. Get the free one from next event. Save it. Then get the 3rd free one. Bada bing you have your mount bonus card. Sure it takes 3 events, but you still get it.

Comment

Working...
            X