Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rebirth question

I have question about rebirth
    Have lvl 70 KoB with full lvl 70 gear, wanted to rebirth him to boost stats, but wasnt sure what will happen if i go on rebirth but raise him back "only" 67 or 68, what happen with his lvl 70 gear? they stays on him and he is able to use it normally or there is some reduction or even unequip because he isnt lvl 70 what is required for that gear?
    thx for help
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

as long as you dont take the gear off until he is lvl 70 again there shouldnt be any problems with him and the lvl 70 gear. If you rebirth and then take the helmet or weapon off when he is 68, you cant put it back on till he is 70 again. So just be careful not to remove any gear.

Comment

thank you, that is all info i needed
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
        I have question about rebirth
        Have lvl 70 KoB with full lvl 70 gear, wanted to rebirth him to boost stats, but wasnt sure what will happen if i go on rebirth but raise him back "only" 67 or 68, what happen with his lvl 70 gear? they stays on him and he is able to use it normally or there is some reduction or even unequip because he isnt lvl 70 what is required for that gear?
        thx for help
        wait are you telling me you havent done rebirth on lvl 55 ???? im guessing you havent because you ask the "noob" question about the gear because you wouldnt ask this if you did rebirth on 55 same with lvl 50 gear or on 60 with 60 gear, well i feel sry for you now you gonna have to do from lvl 55 onward its a pain, idk why people dont do rebirth it actually helps your hero doing what you did ( i assume ) lvling your hero to 70 without rebirth will be significantly weaker than lvl 70 rebirthed hero you shouldve asked this before or atleast read some guides.
        IGN: HappyCookie
        Server: S184

Comment

Originally posted by comrade661991 View Post
          wait are you telling me you havent done rebirth on lvl 55 ???? im guessing you havent because you ask the "noob" question about the gear because you wouldnt ask this if you did rebirth on 55 same with lvl 50 gear or on 60 with 60 gear, well i feel sry for you now you gonna have to do from lvl 55 onward its a pain, idk why people dont do rebirth it actually helps your hero doing what you did ( i assume ) lvling your hero to 70 without rebirth will be significantly weaker than lvl 70 rebirthed hero you shouldve asked this before or atleast read some guides.
          Love this "pro"'s answers. Why don't you let people ask and play as they want? If he didn't want to rebirth it's his own business and there is no need at all to be rude. And rebirthing later doesn't take more resources than doing it earlier ...... rebirth lower hero's level by 20 from your current level ...

Comment

Waiting for 1st rebirth until hero gets lvl 70 saves some resources (after 1st rebirth you need only gain 10 levels to start 2nd rebirth (50->60), when rebirth on lvl 55 you need to gain 25 levels (35->60)) but hero gains less stats from 1st rebirth (15 levels without additional rebirth stats gain). Also if your hero gets lvl 70 gear before rebirth, can use them whole time. If you rebirth hero at lvl 55 (and later at 60 and 65), this hero can use lvl 70 only just before 4th rebirth - which means lots of time, when hero can only wear 40-60 gear.

Comment

As others have said almost everyone I know does not start re-birthing until a hero is lvl 70. This saves a ton of gold and time skip scrolls, so you are actually going about it the hard way. As soon as you rebirth at 70 and are in the lvl 70 gear you go about your daily tasks before using time skips to save even more resources. (guess that goes for rebirth at any lvl really)
              Char: Katatonian (Berserker lvl 83)
              Guild: Crimson Dawn - Come Join Us
              Server: S23

Comment

they says all
                Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                UC 27 current server

Comment

Originally posted by Katatonian View Post
                  As others have said almost everyone I know does not start re-birthing until a hero is lvl 70. This saves a ton of gold and time skip scrolls, so you are actually going about it the hard way. As soon as you rebirth at 70 and are in the lvl 70 gear you go about your daily tasks before using time skips to save even more resources. (guess that goes for rebirth at any lvl really)
                  depends in what state of game you are. for example, if u are lvl 80 (and all your heroes have lvl 80 equip) you will go for lvl 80 and THEN rebirth. but if you just hitted 61, and recruited hero, id rebirth at 55 (cause you will do those 5 lvl for only lvl 60 armor... which is not that much different...)

Comment

Working...
                  X