• Show
Clear All

• maybe he cheat just please check this guy any GM

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_3.png
Views:	1
Size:	818.4 KB
ID:	1756544

just please check this player, because he always like that from begining server opened, for every event.... but if that true he do recharge please proved

well 40k dias=400$ so not so strange...

Comment

your question if recharging 40k dias for every event makes sense or not? ... well .. depends on how big your wallet is I guess

Comment

well i think its more about mental health issue :P

Comment

i not ask player, about that strange or not i dont know, i just want a prove he do recharge... if you GM you can prove that so do it....!!!
          if you cant prove just so dont talk like you know everything.....

Comment

You`re just jealous? :P If i start questioning every spender in my server darn... i`ll be rly busy sending tickets

oh, and btw-this is game discussion sector, so i have right to discuss anything here

Comment

1 more.... do you thing im jeleous?? hah give me break, for what i jeleous to someone when he never can defeat me in any battle... exactly i never do any recharge.... and you say this mental healt issue....!!! you just make me laugh

Comment

thing with your logic....
                you want a say you are rich? so show them,,, and the last laugh is every ppl was never do recharge can defeat you.....

Comment

I`m wondering-you need to start using your brain tissue when reading, or get some English lessons is your problem...

Anyway, thinG what you want, i`m not arguing with ppl that cant understand what i`m saying GL HF waiting for reaction in wrong section.

Comment

some people just have money to burn...

Comment

maybe your right maybe your wrong... =) but you can file a ticket to let them check the account not just by this forum

Comment

innocent until proven... it doesn't look outrageously absurd unless of course you have every event screen shot that he spent way over with no1 competing or he just needs that much resources. A short check on his recharge history could be a good way.

Comment

btw this is my opinion only...

his not smart casher =) you know why?

he can get 3days straight rank 1st everyday so he can get additional bonus 3000 runestone 150 elemental... not just get 898 points =)

and why the h3ck he will get 898 points even noone is competing againts him thats totally insane in my opinion.... 750 points is the requirement to get rank 1st consecutive =)

(but again that is not our money he will spend it the way he like)

Comment

Originally posted by Marie548 View Post

he can get 3days straight rank 1st everyday so he can get additional bonus 3000 runestone 150 elemental... not just get 898 points =)

and why the h3ck he will get 898 points even noone is competing againts him thats totally insane in my opinion.... 750 points is the requirement to get rank 1st consecutive =)

why he got 898 when need 750? becouse some peoples want unicorn/wing or fashion, that why
                            i know peoples who got lots more points

Comment

Originally posted by Marie548 View Post

why he got 898 when need 750? becouse some peoples want unicorn/wing or fashion, that why
                              i know peoples who got lots more points

Comment

Working...
                              X