idea for new event for league of angels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idea for new event for league of angels

i was thinking we sould have a new event that we can get the level 50 chars that we see in reruiting like dark pladin so i was thinking we get angel event mount event why not get a requiting event for new chars it would be werth it case than we could get are fav chars hope this comes as an event plz commnet and see what you think

very good idea !!! +1

Comment

Originally posted by R295627349 View Post
      i was thinking we sould have a new event that we can get the level 50 chars that we see in reruiting like dark pladin so i was thinking we get angel event mount event why not get a requiting event for new chars it would be werth it case than we could get are fav chars hope this comes as an event plz commnet and see what you think
      agreed 100%

Comment

this is idea ? what's the idea if every month two introduce new heroes in addition only cash...
        Players spend thousands $ to get new heroes and in a month there is another new... even one does not count those who spend the thousands $ not even invigoration of them because they are placed next...
        check the new characters but not for cash...
        I do not know if anyone noticed this but the game go even high-casher... You can spend hundreds or thousands $ on event but not more events within one month...
        only spend spend spend money... do something in the end non-casher I still have some and who will not play on the server...

Comment

Working...
        X