character delete

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• character delete

i think my mission done in this game. Neiter exiting nor entertaining anymore for me. Is this possible to delte acc for it? Maybe acc can bann.

why delete the account or ban it? just don't play simple

Comment

Originally posted by welcometofreakshow View Post
      i think my mission done in this game. Neiter exiting nor entertaining anymore for me. Is this possible to delte acc for it? Maybe acc can bann.
      Why does it matter if the account is there or not? If you don't want to play that simple. if you don't think you have the willpower to stop yourself from coming back. Then sell all your gear, fire your heros, and inherit all your angels into your weakest angel. You really shouldn't have to do that though. One should be able to quit the game with out worrying about returning or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
        Why does it matter if the account is there or not? If you don't want to play that simple. if you don't think you have the willpower to stop yourself from coming back. Then sell all your gear, fire your heros, and inherit all your angels into your weakest angel. You really shouldn't have to do that though. One should be able to quit the game with out worrying about returning or not.
        well i can say i may have this dudesproblem if the time came as ai have a highly addictive personality.....

Comment

u dont have the right to delete accounts , because R2 own them , they dont belong to you . Same reason u can sell/trade them .

Comment

[QUOTE=ohkitsune;1106904]u dont have the right to delete accounts , because R2 own them , they dont belong to you . Same reason u can sell/trade the

people always sell them off

Comment

[QUOTE=gregisthebomb;1106906]
              Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
              u dont have the right to delete accounts , because R2 own them , they dont belong to you . Same reason u can sell/trade the

people always sell them off
              Doesn't make it right lmao. You can get banned for selling/trading/sharing accounts. It's not yours.

Comment

[QUOTE=Roblox88;1106936]
                Originally posted by gregisthebomb View Post

Doesn't make it right lmao. You can get banned for selling/trading/sharing accounts. It's not yours.
                i was meant to say cant sell/trade , but meh

Comment

Anyway why say on forums you quit the game .??? I think nobody cares anyway.

Comment

U can boardcast destroying ur account here. We will watch it. Take screen shots before. And then start destroying ur account. And post screenshots of what u did as u go. That will be an awesome thread.
                    This is Eisia

Comment

Working...
                    X