Need Advise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ_-_hell View Post
    I want to build a rage party and I have nerida on lvl 5 skill and Im half way to get Astral child.And so when I get astral child who to put the 3rd behind? Djiny or BC????
    Both work. Depends on what u want. Djinni is gonna be hard tho. She is topaz so soulstone upgrade is limited
    This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by ronnyouxia View Post
      need a sacrifice warrior? or?
      With topaz dragon u dont need to. But that is at the cost of losing that other totem effect which u might prefer. Good thing is u dont need to worry about agility as totem always acts first + u can have another hero as 5th
      This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by uxu4n View Post
        With topaz dragon u dont need to. But that is at the cost of losing that other totem effect which u might prefer. Good thing is u dont need to worry about agility as totem always acts first + u can have another hero as 5th
        yah my concern is to keep up my fire totem. but like what u said, i have to manage my agi to do the right rotation.
        i think i'll give up my fire totem for dragon totem then.

thx

Comment

Originally posted by uxu4n View Post
          hi uxuan, i wanna ask ur suggestion for 5th hero. me playing with little cash for vip only.
          rite now i already done make IRB tier 1 with astral child, nereida, claw, and my main + totem dragon 25 rage.
          for 5th slot, i wanna choose between maiden, djinni, or blazing. should i take one of them? or any suggestion?

Comment

up up up...

Comment

Originally posted by ronnyouxia View Post
              hi uxuan, i wanna ask ur suggestion for 5th hero. me playing with little cash for vip only.
              rite now i already done make IRB tier 1 with astral child, nereida, claw, and my main + totem dragon 25 rage.
              for 5th slot, i wanna choose between maiden, djinni, or blazing. should i take one of them? or any suggestion?
              Not sure which is better. She will stand front row and die very fast so neither of these is really going to help? (maybe maiden or djinni if they move slower than nereida or have them facing dragon totem so they heal at the end of first turn and they can RIP?) Blazing is so expensive for someone that might only live 1 turn or 2 turns...
              Last edited by uxu4n; 09-20-2014, 02:32 PM.
              This is Eisia

Comment

Working...
              X