Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few questions

Hi there I wanna ask some questions.

1. I want to open chest in HoC event to get ace of spade. Which one is the best from your experience to open, 150 diamonds use or 500 diamond use?

2. Totem question. If I buy purple totem from totem shop, do the lowest price one and the highest price one give the same exp for upgrade totem?

Thanks everyone

1. both have the same chances.... low. get yourself ready to cash in more than you think, it's playing with your luck.
    2. yup, same exp for totems, green = 100exp, blue=300exp, purple=never used a purple as exp but it should be the same for all purples.

Comment

for 2nd question, what do u think for exp totem to use wisely? blue or purple one? with calculating of totem spending price..

Comment

use purple. dont worry about spending price.

Comment

ok thx dyopet2.. i will buy the cheapest one for exp totem..
          many thanks..

Comment

ooops. exp totem? i thought totem to use.

first decide on the 5 totems that you will use. then decide on which to upgrade. it doesnt matter what totem to use as exp, as long as it is not the 1 of your 5. i havent bought a totem for exp yet, i only use those i get from sacrifice points

Comment

yah i wanna buy totem blue / purple just to get the exp for upgrade my main totem.
              that's why I need better wise suggestion like the exp between the cheapest and the highest price give the same exp or not for upgrade as a sacrifice exp totem.
              I have about 5k totem badge right now. So I wanna use that to upgrade my main totem.

So???

Comment

blue wolf totem=300 exp, 20 cost, purple wolf totem=1500 exp, 100 cost; 5x20=100; 5x300=1500
                <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                logic.

Comment

wolf totem only? or other totem give the same exp?

Comment

Originally posted by ronnyouxia View Post
                    wolf totem only? or other totem give the same exp?
                    That was already answered. I just gave you an example as you asked for the cheapest way
                    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                    logic.

Comment

oh ok then..
                      thx bro

Comment

Working...
                      X