Simple battle for Totems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple battle for Totems

An option to do simple battles in totem would be greatly appriciated. THanks!

I agree or blitz when your done a level you can blitz it this way it takes too long.
    Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
    IGN:asdasd
    class:Berekster

Comment

you need to complete 1st level totem and 2nd level totem.. then blitz will appear on 1st level totem.. so you need to start on 2nd level, then after you defeat boss on
      2nd level.. 1st and 2nd level will appear blitz.. and the battle starts on 3rd level.. hope you understand what im saying ... HAHAHAHA...

Comment

Originally posted by LylithIT View Post
        I agree with this dude, thumbs up!
        The snow and ice,
        a green hill below;
        one more place
        I would like to go.

Comment

Since you can end a totem fight 2-3 seconds after you challenge it, you have to be incredibly lazy to ask for this. It literally takes under 30 seconds to get through each level.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
            Since you can end a totem fight 2-3 seconds after you challenge it, you have to be incredibly lazy to ask for this. It literally takes under 30 seconds to get through each level.
            They did it for Abyss and it's only 2-3 fights for me ... don't see why they should not do it for Totems since it's 19 fights for me.

Edit: and yes i'm lazy ... so what? :P

Comment

They are kinda "simple" already, we added 1-click already. but maybe something to look into. thanks.

Comment

They did it for Abyss and it's only 2-3 fights for me ... don't see why they should not do it for Totems since it's 19 fights for me.

Edit: and yes i'm lazy ... so what? :P
                The thing with Abyss is that you don't get the rewards. It's been reported when you do the 1-click and/or click on the treasure chest, you don't get anything (and I've been testing this every single day since it's release and you don't. And support doesn't care). So for Abyss, you have to do manual challenge every time to get anything.

Comment

Working...
                X