Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free HERO please!

why all hero are cash? please put some free hero's

yah I agree need hero and free angel im level 74 but I have night sentinel hero lol and majestic Nyssa that cant evolve for months to unearthly and because of that everyone in my server who is a casher bullying my character and my account has really really lots of bug can r2 games help me with that, but I think im doing the right thing not to spend any amount of money its disappointing in playing this game.

and right now its always blank screen I cant log in for hours

Comment

free angels?!?!?! There was 2 events to get angels (angels exlusive) you can get on 1dt Aoade and on 2nd Amora.you can do free ofers to get the dimond and rest is ease so you can got it easly.
      Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
      IGN:asdasd
      class:Berekster

Comment

you can also get free heroes in HoC if you save vouchers .... some don't even need jokers now

Comment

Originally posted by LylithIT View Post
          you can also get free heroes in HoC if you save vouchers .... some don't even need jokers now
          I believe all heroes require ace of spade now, so no you can't.
          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
          logic.

Comment

Originally posted by R253309385myra View Post
            yah I agree need hero and free angel.........(
            There 2 free angels given, where were u? Have tried clearing cache often?

AGREE on free heroes!! When will the new healer released? Hope it's free since it not better than hecate...
            Originally posted by Henry Miller
            There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
            S102-CoolBay
            Immortals

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
              I believe all heroes require ace of spade now, so no you can't.
              Light Envoy was Ace of hearts.... it was released with event .... with enough vouchers it was for free ...... i spent 250 dias to get it .... not free true ... but 250 dias?

Comment

yea and Astral Hunter,Valkyrie and Arcane Spirit are almost free you just need some ases and rest you can swap just save Vauchers and you can get it easy
                Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
                IGN:asdasd
                class:Berekster

Comment

Working...
                X