Hero inherit..should they compensate?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero inherit..should they compensate?

Hello all. About a week ago I decided to inherit my +15 Arcane Spirit to Neredia for my setup. The bubble was a over half way full and close to flipping to +16 before,
    and after the inherit it was empty at +15. All my blessed stones I put into Arcane were now gone. I wrote support and this is what they said.

R2_Lulu replied:

Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We have tested the inherit and there is no problem. Could you please provide us some screenshots of your issue? and we will further investigate this. Thank you.\

R2Games

No problem?? They want screenshots of what, an empty bubble? I've wrote back twice and have heard nothing. I've had the same happen on my angel inherit before, but bit the bullet. Just disappointing as a medium
    casher supporting this game I'd expect a little more from support than just blowing me off.
    S146 Galvine

This has always been like that. Same goes for upgrading your equipment to higher level/quality before you've filled an enchantment bubble. It's your mistake for doing it.
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

I swear I've seen somewhere that it's suppose to carry over. Oh well, wont happen again and sure as hell not spending to make it up.
      S146 Galvine

Comment

no sir, you shoulda known that pts dont transfer, only upgrade level does

nothin can be done fer our mistakes. they hardly compensate fer their mistakes
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
        X