Time for fight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for fight

I want to ask why anywhere we dont see the time when the fight will done? Many times in eternal spire, zodiac we fail fight only becuase time was over. Maybe you should put some timer to let us know how much time we still get. Its annoying when you can easy win fight and you see FAIL. Nemesiss

no need to know how much time is left, you cant do anything anyway once the fight started.
    for PVE, that time should be a goal setter, meaning if you cant kill them within the time set, you still need to improve.
    for PVP, that time is set so fights wont last for hours. with the godly equips, possibility that fights wont really come to end due to heals from weapon and skills. But i still would like to see a hard reference of the criterias of winning a Timed-out fight. Something that we could refer to, to be able to strategize for a kill not just a win from timed-out fight, or to be able to set our party in order to defend our spots in CoM.

Comment

yes exactly who is good when you can see the time

Comment

I dont mean PVP fight, I mean normal eternal spire and zodiac. I understand is some time to finish that BUT I WANT TO SEE THAT TIME! Becuase its kinda annoying when I see mobs for one shot and ups time over. Just normal clock when I can see how much time is left. Simple thing.
        Last edited by R230221254; 09-20-2014, 10:31 PM.

Comment

i dont believe it goes off of a clock time, its a set limit to how many rounds each party hits (if i remember right from other threads). So having a clock timer wont be helpful.

Comment

Yes, I have the exact same problem. Time always end before i do the final couple of hits on last enemies in eternal spire or zodiac. Please remove fight time limit on eternal and zodiac.

Comment

All fights are counted in rounds. I'm not sure but I think everywhere these rounds are 50, after that left side lose...
              Character Name: 7raX (MeLLoW7raX) | Server: [S153] Zephyr's Rage | Class: Berserker Level 90
              ██████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████

Comment

As far as I know cap is 50 rounds.

Comment

I dont know if putting a timer on these tasks would really benefit. but maybe something to look into. thanks.

Comment

I would be glad to know few things but like to this time in server 205 ,GM we saw last time when this server was open and few times later then is hard to get some more info if we all the time need to post our problems on forum.

Comment

Working...
                    X