Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R278977156
    Copypasting my earlyer post:

6) Spending 2 of them to buy the cheapest ware in game The Gold seed S for 2 dias.
    For your information, extra challenge attempts in eternal spire/zodiac cost 1 diamond
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

say 100 or 30 here

Comment

Originally posted by ajax408 View Post
        say 100 or 30 here
        When you are challenging a zodiac boss, NOT BLITZING, you do know that you have 10 challenge attempts.. right?
        Same goes for Eternal Spire, where you have 15 challenge attempts. Those attempts cost 1 diamond.
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

oke didnt know ty for share
          Last edited by ajax408; 09-24-2014, 02:27 PM. Reason: have take a look

Comment

Originally posted by R278977156

8) When Tycoon comes, do the heckin gemology, at least 20k points (if you saved the energy cards you will be able to do 20k points like 2-3 times, and it already will give ~19k tycoon points).
            just a comment there, 20k gemo points x 3 = 60k gemo points /5 = 12k tycoon and no f** way 19k tycoon points... simple math dude

sometimes i think most of the "wise" guys who claim to do everything without cashing are devs' proxies... no offense

and to clarify once and for all: yes, in single server tycoon u can rank 1st with a lot of saving and correct resource collect timing and without spending. CS tycoon is another matter. There are so many BIG spenders out there, u just cant follow if u r not one of them. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by m3dio View Post
              just a comment there, 20k gemo points x 3 = 60k gemo points /5 = 12k tycoon and no f** way 19k tycoon points... simple math dude

sometimes i think most of the "wise" guys who claim to do everything without cashing are devs' proxies... no offense

and to clarify once and for all: yes, in single server tycoon u can rank 1st with a lot of saving and correct resource collect timing and without spending. CS tycoon is another matter. There are so many BIG spenders out there, u just cant follow if u r not one of them. Period.
              its 5 days so 5x20.000 points =100k/5 = 20k points +

what about the gem enhancement stones you get from it mr n00b ??

prolly your the wise guy yourself ??
              Last edited by Jm4nsk1; 09-26-2014, 06:15 AM.
              S69 Foultusk Lair
              IGN Jm4nsk1
              Guild BloodOath
              Alliance BloodOath
              lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

New free player may need at least 2 months of saving to meet min pts and compete in tycoon event
                I have one guild mate made into top 100 in cross server tycoon without spending but then he skips previous regular tycoon, he managed to save 15k+ enchant ore, 3k+ gem energy cards, got his astral hunter from hoc plus plenty of hoc pts to swap resources worth pts in tycoon (he did spent diamonds to get 1 Ace card)

Comment

Working...
                X