Point Exchange Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point Exchange Shop

like in Current "Exclusive Angel" event...

what would make someone who already have Mikaela to buy 5000 Diamonds to have the icon again???
    Nothing

what would make someone who already have Polly to buy 15000 Diamonds to have the icon again???
    Nothing

why don't u make a Shop to Exchange the Multiplied items or icons people have for Points and in that store too , they can Exchange that points to different items they need????
    from your point of view... that would make someone Pay Again for same item to exchange it to another thing....
    think of it
    Why So Serious ???!!!
    IGN : DeathRogue
    Server : [S200] Northcrown Mountains

you got all angels and want to spend MORE money to get something else in this event? .. really? don't you have enough way to spend dias already?

Comment

Originally posted by LylithIT View Post
      you got all angels and want to spend MORE money to get something else in this event? .. really? don't you have enough way to spend dias already?
      hahahahahaa no i don't have all... it's just a way to make them think of it... for me it's just for the Mount icons we get through different events like Djinni or Group Buy that we don't use after we get the Mount already... so i need to get ride of them but i say a big Example to Mods to think of it
      Why So Serious ???!!!
      IGN : DeathRogue
      Server : [S200] Northcrown Mountains

Comment

If you already own Mikaela and/or Polly, don't get their icons, easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Savike View Post
          If you already own Mikaela and/or Polly, don't get their icons, easy.
          So true...Save your dias for next event. Atleast you save money for not charging 'coz you already have.

Comment

Working...
          X