• Show
Clear All

• Winning TT

Click image for larger version

Name:	TT.png
Views:	1
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	1757615
    Well after 4 TT, finally done something great as a free user. Yay Eup for carrying the team by always murdering 3 people in succession and getting that 54 personal kills rewards. Now everyone gonna forget about this in like a week and Eup will be more scary than normal while everyone continue to avoid her in cs.
    Anyone who didnt vote for meh...i will hunt you down and steal that mouse <.< >.> remember im watching you. k bye~ just being random and overexcited about winning
    -no english is clearly not my first language

Is this the TT Brag thread, then? Might work better if you SS your team BR and enemy BR or something...

Comment

is it a brag thread, no but i certainly just made it one temporarily...some of us like brag about our sad and miserable life that we spend online in a browser game but hey...im achieving something great for once

Comment

Oh I understand, I'm pretty thrilled at how my team did in this TT as well

Comment

nice which region?

Comment

if its a brag tread .... we BloodOath won 4 out of 5 TT on .eu and lost one final
            S69 Foultusk Lair
            IGN Jm4nsk1
            Guild BloodOath
            Alliance BloodOath
            lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

This is like , who has the most br / cash wins aint that hard to pull off.
              [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
              [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

Originally posted by MaximusOrange View Post
                i have to disagree on that
                S69 Foultusk Lair
                IGN Jm4nsk1
                Guild BloodOath
                Alliance BloodOath
                lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by MaximusOrange View Post
                  This is as good a post as any to reply to with my bragging. The tale of a 5.6m team that beat four 7m+ teams to take the grand finals

First up, the roster:

Name:	TT-MadzMen.png
Size:	160.5 KB
ID:	1695625
                  Zeta is running a 4-man team and Kyrena is running a 3-man team so their BR is a little deceptive, but even if they went full team they'd not have the numbers the other teams had. Phear played a good boogeyman in third place (though I don't think he ever faced a fight he had a chance in), and Pak Tarjo and I might as well have been naked

First round was a joke, like a 3.6m team. here are the following rounds...

Second Round

Name:	TT-Blueballs.png
Size:	202.9 KB
ID:	1695626
                  Third Round

Name:	TT-RnbowUnicorn.png
Size:	237.2 KB
ID:	1695627
                  Fourth Round

Name:	TT-Chaos.png
Size:	201.9 KB
ID:	1695628
                  Final

Name:	TT-DevilAngels.png
Size:	198.6 KB
ID:	1695629
                  Grand Final

Name:	TT-GoldenWraith.png
Size:	203.2 KB
ID:	1695630

Having the super casher BR is good, but having a favorable formation line up is even better

Comment

Originally posted by hunuot View Post
                    This is as good a post as any to reply to with my bragging. The tale of a 5.6m team that beat four 7m+ teams to take the grand finals

First up, the roster:
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]105732[/ATTACH]
                    Zeta is running a 4-man team and Kyrena is running a 3-man team so their BR is a little deceptive, but even if they went full team they'd not have the numbers the other teams had. Phear played a good boogeyman in third place (though I don't think he ever faced a fight he had a chance in), and Pak Tarjo and I might as well have been naked

First round was a joke, like a 3.6m team. here are the following rounds...

Second Round
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]105733[/ATTACH]
                    Third Round
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]105734[/ATTACH]
                    Fourth Round
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]105735[/ATTACH]
                    Final
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]105736[/ATTACH]
                    Grand Final
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]105737[/ATTACH]

Having the super casher BR is good, but having a favorable formation line up is even better
                    Damn, wish the teams were that easy on my bracket as well. Against such teams all you need is 2 players that can beat 4 of your opponent and dodge the 5th, easy pickings.
                    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                    logic.

Comment

well strategy is also interpreted in this also, br and cash alone dont make you a winner, the only heavy casher was Eupheus, Im a free user and get all my diamonds from videos :P the good times everyday. Also the other 3, Gormee, Loren, and Temina are light...very very light casher.
                      Ooo our team total br was 5.7m XD dam higher than yours by 100k hunout

Edit: This is from PST servers :P you can also share yours time server too
                      Last edited by Ahkiriu; 09-26-2014, 04:40 PM.

Comment

The best that team would do in an EST TT would be top 8. I wish the EST servers were less competitive. The amount of cashers on this side of the coast is just ridiculous...

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                          Damn, wish the teams were that easy on my bracket as well. Against such teams all you need is 2 players that can beat 4 of your opponent and dodge the 5th, easy pickings.
                          Do you think before you type these comments? "all you need is 2 players that can beat 4 of your opponent" explain how is that easy?

Comment

Originally posted by blahblah11 View Post
                            Do you think before you type these comments? "all you need is 2 players that can beat 4 of your opponent" explain how is that easy?
                            I guess you should read your comment and take it as an advice.

Let's say there's 1 player with a 38728592375923 br, impossible to beat.. right? He kills 3 of your team. Now if you check the screenshots that were shown earlier, the other players in the teams had 1-1.6 mln br. If you position your players well enough, you could end up with 2 players that can beat the weaklings in the teams. I myself am a free player that can beat players up to 1.8-9 mln br, imagine if I was placed against 1-1.6 mln, could probably beat 3 of them on my own with the exception of 1.6 that might do a bit more damage to me. And those that I can't beat are left for my last teammate.
                            Is that thinking enough for you? Or is it too complicated for you to understand?
                            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                            logic.

Comment

I understand the logic of dodging an opponent you have no chance vs, but your statement of "all you need is 2 players that can beat 4 of your opponent" as easy is laughable. How about you post some of the teams in your bracket so I can imagine just how "easy" my bracket was compared to yours.

edit-disregard posting, I just saw one of your replay, as you are level 81 as a "free player" I can safely assume you play in one of the older servers, so obviously your brackets would consist of a lot more teams consisting of over 2mil+. I'm sure I don't need to tell you how long it takes to level post 70, so I shouldn't need to tell you to think again before making such comment as your sever and the people you face have 2-3 months more play time than most of the teams on my bracket.
                              Last edited by blahblah11; 09-26-2014, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X