Pls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls

pls free customes at least one, i have been play this game for nine months straight, i feel like i have been cheated, i am still in 300000 battle rating that is too low in 58 morgan valley pls i am losing it
    Demon prince

Hmmm did you miss the sky archer?????
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

must have and the free wings and mount you gave away so far.............. must have fallen asleep cause I just missed the wings but got free mount and armour and Im not a casher and have 2 cashers mounts by waiting........ non casher my BR 807K?? Im lvl 74 and payers have passed me.......... it game and business.
      Played as DarkN3ss on Wartune, League of Angels, Sword Saga, Stormthrone, and Mythborne.

Comment

and some things from djinni store, i get 3 costumes and some wings that way, you can also buy wing shards from voucher shop
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

theres a lot of ,,free'' costumes half of them is free you just need to know how to get them and prepere like save yours wheal of luck cards and you will have more chanse to get costume.save darics and you can get shards to synth costumes.on rose event your guildmates and freinds can agrre to give you all roses and win something.so like you see this are just some ways to get ,,free'' costumes you just need to try hard :*

asdasd [s35 Asrael's Grasp] (UA11)
          Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
          IGN:asdasd
          class:Berekster

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_-_hell View Post
            theres a lot of ,,free'' costumes half of them is free you just need to know how to get them and prepere like save yours wheal of luck cards and you will have more chanse to get costume.save darics and you can get shards to synth costumes.on rose event your guildmates and freinds can agrre to give you all roses and win something.so like you see this are just some ways to get ,,free'' costumes you just need to try hard :*

asdasd [s35 Asrael's Grasp] (UA11)
            upravo to, you will miss alot of chances if you play casualy and loging once in 10 days
            S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
            now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

kinda impossible to be a 300k BR while playing 9 months STRAIGHT, maybe 300k BR main?

Comment

Working...
              X