Merge request requirements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge request requirements

Please post the requirements for a server to be merged. I am tired of seeing posts about a server needing merge. And some of them are even stupid as like "we have only 30 people in wb" or "we only have 6 guilds in TC". I know some servers really need to be merged but come on, do we have to read about that in every thread? Like today in the Maintenance thread. I am waiting to see when it will be over and the only thing I see in the thread is "server 'whatever number' needs to be merged". For the record - I don't care if you want to be merged or not, I want to know when I can actually log in and play, please don't just spam it with merge requests, it's not named "Merge requests".
    So please can the actual requirements for merge to be announced so people know when they are eligible to request one? And maybe sort requests in that thread and that thread only. Spam is enormous right now, no idea how GMs stand it.
    And I am sorry if that sounds harsh but I read over 50 merge requests today only. I really want to read other things when I come to forum.
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Amen to that
    salz
    Guild : Razor
    UB17( S115 Hope Abandoned )

Comment

lol our server only 10-20 ppls in WB and only 2 guilds in TC
      want to merge
      Server: [S193] Sea of Issas
      IGN: Vic
      Guild: Legion
      Class: Hunter

Comment

Think I can start counting threads with servers wanting to merge requests.... Barely showed up yesterday and saw 3....
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Okay, with the new merge announced I think this gets valid even more. I am gonna be sick if I read another merge request.
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Merge needed!!!! LOL JK

My server really need merge but I agree, we need to know qualification for a server to get merged. I'm tired of posting the merge request too but all seems ignored... Tell us how merged server chosen so we can stop asking or waiting...
            Originally posted by Henry Miller
            There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
            S102-CoolBay
            Immortals

Comment

you mean like your stupid comment cry babying about merge requests in a place where we are supposed to post issues. not being able to do daily's THAT is an issue we cant all be on a perfect server like yours

Comment

Really feeling sick from reading merge requests everywhere in the forums....
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Working...
                X