offer recharge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• offer recharge

Having any amount of dias from offer is legit ?? even have big amount of dias

What are you talking about?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

He's asking if having any amount of dias from offer if legit, even have big amount of dias.

Comment

Duh lol. Course they are. If they wern't, R2 wouldn't give us the option, WOULD THEY?? The offers themselves are not always legit, but the diamonds they give are.
        Alanna
        Beserker lvl 73
        980K BR
        Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
        Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
        Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
        Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
        Mystic lvl 72
        1.1M BR
        Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
        Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
        Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
        Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Because Some of my friend told me that i might be ban for having too much diamond from offer with out transaction using Real money

Comment

yep you will get banned dont trust gm's/moderators saying offers are legit. if ever you will post of your char blackened your diamonds, just in case someone will take it and make a false accusation of your char like "diamond cheater". better to be cautious. r2 dont is just basing on screenshots, once they found out you dont have any recharge transactions but you have diamonds, let say 5k came from offers. they will banned you.
            namichwan
            s206
            berserker

Comment

i wonder if r2 got benefit share from offer, let say logically company that offer diamond pay to r2 for their advertise beside the diamond that player received.

Comment

Well i think those diamonds we get from free offers , arent really free. Those ppl who put those offers pay to R2 every single diamonds they give away.
                Its like advertising for them, and of course u have to pay to put some advertisement

this is Just my opinion ...
                Please dont ban me :P

Comment

You have to be carefull first of all R2 have nothing to do with neither the Surveys companys , so if anything happen with them , r2 will wash their hands , u can spend irl money for some offers but u arent 100% u will get the diamonds and R2 will tell u to complain to the offers provider , R2 wont bann u for anything illegal u do with the Offers , but the offers providers may bann you from their sites/offerwalls

Comment

Working...
                  X