3 times in a row and counting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 times in a row and counting

Hello ppl.i am LamdaRog from server s118.
    i want to say this.
    Cross server battle is offline for a 3rd time in a row this month in s118 and still waiting on compensathion given for the 1rst time.
    So i ask this.
    Is cross server compensathion out of the question considering the event is closed like 2/3 of the month?
    Or they will give all compensathion for all the times the event was closed in 1 big time?
    Cose acording to my calculathions i have lost like 40k honor 60 angel tears and 2k vouchers[not counting the gold and soulstones]all this time the event is closed...

So whats is going to happen R2??

R2 games have become greedy. they dnt really care about the players that keep their company alive, i believe we will get bugger all

Comment

CS didn't work in my server for 1 and a half month and we got no comp, don't expect anything from them.

Comment

it save your time , CS is a total wasting time. 7Vs7 take forever.
        Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

We have reported this to techs and requested for comp, please be patient while they get it fixed.
          | | |

Comment

Thnx a lot EdgeLOA. Its a pity that i have to make a post in forums just to state the obvius thing but i got a official answer at least.

Comment

Hello again....... the previus time i was polite....this time i will try to be polite but i dont know if i can make it.Sorry for saying this but i see all new kind of events coming up in game considering diamonds and general money making and they cant even find time to give compensathion for cross server??? Is money the only thing they care about? i would like a official answer from some one that can take responsibility for this....thnx in advance

Comment

Originally posted by LMA_Rognar View Post
                Hello again....... the previus time i was polite....this time i will try to be polite but i dont know if i can make it.Sorry for saying this but i see all new kind of events coming up in game considering diamonds and general money making and they cant even find time to give compensathion for cross server??? Is money the only thing they care about? i would like a official answer from some one that can take responsibility for this....thnx in advance
                1. yes they care only about the money.
                2. admins on this forum are only puppets , they can't help us . they are here only to ensure law and pace by banning/deleting posts
                3. you won't hear an answer from them because they don't care
                4. get used to it.

Comment

hello
                  im from server 128
                  can i ask a favor, pls bring back mobile charging, i don't have any credit card, the only way i can buy diamonds is thru my mobile, pls grant my request.
                  thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by R213395371 View Post
                    hello
                    im from server 128
                    can i ask a favor, pls bring back mobile charging, i don't have any credit card, the only way i can buy diamonds is thru my mobile, pls grant my request.
                    thank you very much!
                    and you are on very wrong thread my friend
                    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
                    X