Able to Trade or Sell Extra Shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Able to Trade or Sell Extra Shards

I do not know about others, but I have LOTS of extra shards I would either like to trade for materials or other similar types of shards, trade for other materials or sell. I really would like to get them out of my box.

Trade!!!!!!
    Alanna
    Beserker lvl 73
    980K BR
    Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
    Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
    Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
    Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
    Mystic lvl 72
    1.1M BR
    Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
    Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
    Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
    Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

This is something that comes up alot, and we are trying to figure out how to do it right so no one sells or trades something they "didnt really want to." so just hang in there, something is being worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by XeroLOA View Post
        This is something that comes up alot, and we are trying to figure out how to do it right so no one sells or trades something they "didnt really want to." so just hang in there, something is being worked out.
        I think that I have colution I hate writing again so just chek this posts

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nd-Trade-event

and something extra I want you to look at
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....4-Tresure-Hunt
        Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
        IGN:asdasd
        class:Berekster

Comment

Originally posted by XeroLOA View Post
          go ahead, it will be suporrted from most of players
          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

I think you all should put in a Closet for our clothes w don't wear.......and also put up an auction house like some games do. The player can trade and buy off other players in the auction house and you have so many days to change your mind or days for sale. Or another trade option is the person to person trade that way you know what your trading. Cause I know like everyone else be nice to be able to help someone else if you got extra..........LIKE now my guildmate had extra Styx Icon and she said she wished she would have been able to trade it or EVEN GIFTING THE SHARDS or anything extra.
            Played as DarkN3ss on Wartune, League of Angels, Sword Saga, Stormthrone, and Mythborne.

Comment

donate to guild!, and other guild member can buy it...

Comment

A good thing would be a "trading point" or something like that where we swap our useless shards for points and the points for shards we need. Greater the amount needed to synth the item, greater the amount of points each shards will give/cost. Trading/selling "serverwide" wouldn't work very well as a lot of people would use alts to buy their own stuff.

Comment

auction can be great idea ^^
                  Originally posted by Henry Miller
                  There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                  S102-CoolBay
                  Immortals

Comment

Geez.. you guys easily make a swap for Magical Keys to Holy Keys... why not for Tidal Essence, Moondust, and Fashion Core for that Moonbeam and Hang Ten Shards............. since they are intended to synth the same........... thanks..........

Comment

Working...
                    X