Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why R2 donr give same free prizes like arcade ...check this out!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why R2 donr give same free prizes like arcade ...check this out!!!!!!!

Hi warriors:

We have designed a new guiding page linking to our October theme page, and it is coming to you quite soon. But during our test, we've found it that Firefox browser is not well compatible with the new guiding page. So here we suggest warriors who play the game using Firefox browser can check our new guiding page on other browsers, where you can have a good view of the exquisite design. The guiding page for Firefox browser is still for the September version, but don't worry, for if you click on Summer Theme Page button, it will go to the New October theme page, where you can check in and get wonderful rewards. After you have 31 check-ins, you will get yourself a Glowing Pumpkin, with which you can exchange for a special Holloween mount! Thank you very much for your understanding! And enjoy the game!

The new guiding page will be lanched tomorrow!

http://angel.gtarcade.com/October Click here to view the new October theme page!
    SolomonKane
    Hunter 92lvl
    S189 Bleak Divide

Originally posted by Pestritu View Post
    Hi warriors:

We have designed a new guiding page linking to our October theme page, and it is coming to you quite soon. But during our test, we've found it that Firefox browser is not well compatible with the new guiding page. So here we suggest warriors who play the game using Firefox browser can check our new guiding page on other browsers, where you can have a good view of the exquisite design. The guiding page for Firefox browser is still for the September version, but don't worry, for if you click on Summer Theme Page button, it will go to the New October theme page, where you can check in and get wonderful rewards. After you have 31 check-ins, you will get yourself a Glowing Pumpkin, with which you can exchange for a special Holloween mount! Thank you very much for your understanding! And enjoy the game!

http://angel.gtarcade.com/October Click here to view the new October theme page!
    I quote your idea "pestritu" ....... unfortunately have to say that r2 is far behind in "arcade" .... We have to have patience

Comment

R2 gives alot of "free" items like, angels, mounts, and clothing. so I guess I do not understand.

Comment

the event is not even available on ''arcade''. Game321 is even more devoid....but get this - r2 and game321 have free dias. ''arcade'' has none. So shut up.

P.S. Maybe we will even get it lol. Be patient.
        Alanna
        Beserker lvl 73
        980K BR
        Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
        Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
        Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
        Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
        Mystic lvl 72
        1.1M BR
        Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
        Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
        Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
        Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

oh we playing with big letters?
          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Hi warriors:

seriously those of us playing with r2 get more free stuff than gtarcade does, in order for them to do everything like gtarcade, they have to be gtarcade.
            Server 191 Dread Island IGN: Silena

AVE ATQUE VALE

Comment

In no time im sure they will give us.. "Patience is a virtue".

Comment

Hi warriors:

this guy here, don't know what it means to be grateful
                Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Oh listen to us lol. Whining because R2 don't have enough free stuff, then when someone comes along and says so, we're all routeing for the home team lol :P
                  Alanna
                  Beserker lvl 73
                  980K BR
                  Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                  Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                  Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                  Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                  Mystic lvl 72
                  1.1M BR
                  Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                  Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                  Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                  Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

GTarcade... is the mother of LoA........... in Europe...... so....
                    I still prefer R2games .
                    Chinese servers 1000x better than ours.
                    So basically Chinese servers > GT >R2 ( theoretically ! )
                    Again, for me R2 > GT... cause we got free offers

Comment

free offers are the only reason I play on these servers since I refuse to pay money on a free game

Comment

Working...
                      X