No announcement yet.

How will R2 handle Halloween costumes ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will R2 handle Halloween costumes ?

GTarcade have a checkin event on their page , so player will get the clothes + alot of items ( which will benefit them on tycoon ) , what will do R2 ?

You guys get free diamonds and every item on the Exclusive as free, GTA members don't. There is your Halloween.

Comment

hes got a point ^

I've gotten 3 free angels (Vienna, Aeode and Amora), 4 free mounts (Easter Bunny, Cerebus, Tyrannasour and Lyrax), 4 free costumes (Leprechaun, Myteral Wings, Sky Archers, Blade Wings) all due to the free diamonds.

I've also gotten countless free items include; Bonus event items, roughly 6500 seraph stones, tonnes more.

I'm not at all annoyed if this halloween event is exclusive to Gtarade, 'cause we have free recharge reward everyday...

Comment

FREE DIAMONDS in offers are no longer available for some of us and i don't know why . . . it's been already a month and so but i haven't got a single diamond ever since in any offers at all . . . .
        And as for those who say GTArcade don't get free stuff think again i have an account there and they have just the same event as we do PLUS not to mention them having a much more updated and very very detailed homepage than us. But well let's just be patient and wait cause they might be delayed a bit.
        Last edited by Einns; 10-01-2014, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
          GTarcade have a checkin event on their page , so player will get the clothes + alot of items ( which will benefit them on tycoon ) , what will do R2 ?
          Answer : nothing , dont like it here? Go play in GTarcade .. :P

Comment

List of things I have got 4 free from game321 :P)
            Gold Organza
            Dragonblood Drapes
            Vienna (Free dias)
            Amora (Free dias)
            Aeode (Free dias)
            Freyja's boots
            Ceberus (Free dias)
            Lyrorax
            Sky Archer
            Blade Wings
            Mysteral wings
            The Chicken
            Natural Wings
            Majestic Steed Soul
            Leprachaun Suit
            Lunaria (This is thanks to game321, is the only one of gtarcade, r2 and game321 that gives her for free lol)

Things got for small amount of dias:
            Royal steed from discount

(will update later lol, gotta go :P)
            Last edited by ShiraBrie; 10-01-2014, 11:43 AM.
            Alanna
            Beserker lvl 73
            980K BR
            Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
            Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
            Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
            Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
            Mystic lvl 72
            1.1M BR
            Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
            Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
            Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
            Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Originally posted by KristoS151 View Post
              Answer : nothing , dont like it here? Go play in GTarcade .. :P
              Lol yo took that anser right out of my mouth
              Server 191 Dread Island IGN: Silena

AVE ATQUE VALE

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
                LOL the players at GTArcade are probably complaining everyday about stuff in R2 and Game321.

Everyone likes the other platforms, but no one sees how great their own platforms are. Don't be so greedy, for GTArcade, this is probably the one event that gives out free stuff in a LONG time. And R2 players are just sitting here enjoying out mounts, wings, and clothing.

BTW, just enjoy your Tyrannosaurus.
                Last edited by Istanda; 10-01-2014, 09:53 PM.

Comment

We are not having a discussion about various platform vs platform. You are allowed to post on R2 forums but if it continues I will remove your right to post here and you can post soley on your own gaming platform forums.
                  File a ticket
                  for payment issues
                  For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                  Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

we are getting alienated from main developer zzz. we are playing the same league of angels it should be their event is also our event. and r2 dont do anything about this zzz
                    namichwan
                    s206
                    berserker

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
                      We are not having a discussion about various platform vs platform. You are allowed to post on R2 forums but if it continues I will remove your right to post here and you can post soley on your own gaming platform forums.

Why we have no rights to asking for the same free items? And u always to silent the players voice.

the custom is worthless as far as for BR. Maybe we do want to dress up in Halloween too. Also they gets all the free resource.

Here is deal, we play here at R2. And we are paying u not GTA, as Mod, u need try to look out for players here. ohkitsune have rights to express his disappointment for not get same treatment. He was simplely ask, can R2 get players the same custom and resource for free. And there is nothing wrong with that.
                      Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Mods are not paid employees of R2, they are short fat kids living in their moms basement, and the only power they have is trying to bully you on the board. However, they can remove posts so unless you believe you are being wronged by one service or the other, contact the MAIN developer and ignore the boards. Not hard to do. As stated above, mods on forums are about as useful as tits on a bull...

Comment

Working...
                        X