Offers Ban

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offers Ban

So..... I was banned from playerize superrewards.... and I can't do free offers... anyone knows what's this...? what I should do

I also got banned there along time ago and i also don't know why. Did you contact to customer support?

Comment

send ticket to superrewards and ask to unban you. had same problem, now i can do it again,no more ban

Comment

Please contact the support team of the respective offer platform regarding this.
        | | |

Comment

Dont use proxies or try to complete the same offer more than once and you won't get banned.

Comment

Ok... I use proxy.. but in my country there are no free offers..... -.-

Comment

Originally posted by g0d~afk View Post
              Ok... I use proxy.. but in my country there are no free offers..... -.-
              Well you found out how you got banned them lmao. Very doubtful you get unblocked there. They are extremely strict on proxies. Your best bet though is to send them a ticket, beg for forgiveness, and hope it works out.

Comment

How can I hide that I use proxy.... or to do offers from another country legal.... in my country there are no free offers..

Comment

Originally posted by g0d~afk View Post
                  How can I hide that I use proxy.... or to do offers from another country legal.... in my country there are no free offers..
                  No way possible to do that. If you use proxies you're taking a risk in getting blocked from there. The chances of being ublocked is very low. It sucks to have no offers but either you need to do the ones they give you or take the risk of being banned on those providers. As I said though just send a ticket and see what happens. Nothing else you can do.

Comment

just recharge $5!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Working...
                    X