First hero to recruit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First hero to recruit

I am a lvl 58 berserker. Right now it's me an the Rose Knight. I have focused on my main and my mount. I feel it's time to recruit my first hero. Who should I recruit and why? If this has already been discussed somewhere in the forum, sorry; please refer me there.

Just you and Rose Knight??? Phew :P
    Get Djnii and Night Sentinel if u r asking for free heros first. Focus on them.
    Then get Atlanta and nether night, and get rid of those two as soon as you get to lvl 61 with either
    1. replace nether with KoB/Claws, choose one and make him strong, and make other supporter
    OR
    2. replace nether and atlanta with demoness and her partner, and then move to replace her and her patner with blazing and nere, then either keep Djnni and Night or get the other two red heros.
    OR
    3.Choose which heros ya fancy the most and have some fun

Those are the two I recomend ^^ I didnt follow them on my main, and i ended up in a sad pickle :P
    League of Angels
    S96 Alanna
    Beserker lvl 71
    Fortuna lvl 85
    Sterling Moonbeam
    Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
    850k BR+
    Guild: Legendary
    Blood and Jade
    S66 Shanrou lvl 66
    Bayi/Zhi
    War Urso 7*
    45k BR+
    Guild: Eternal

Comment

U can use Night Sentinel and Djnii for a long time, the rest are just plain bad. DO NOT get KOB, hes bad. Get Claws and Nereida, and if u like, u can get Blaze.

Comment

My advice is to actually look around the skill of all heroes and think of a strategy. Then you chose a hero according to what you want to achieve. But maybe best is to start with djinni.
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by R278977156
          Do not get Atalanta! It's fully useless char on low BR. And employ Astral child, just in case. MAybe you will find her usefull at level 65 or so because of Rage party build.
          100% agree it's such a useless character, but disagree with her being useful at 65. if you are aiming for the rage build CLaws will be a lot better for this and for the future.

Comment

I see Djinni, Night Sentinel and Astal Child but no claw. Unless this character opens up when I get to 61. Thanks for the input so far. Should I wait until I get to 61 first?

Comment

If you decided wait for you to reach 61 before you recruit, just be sure that you got a lot of gold to buy ruby hero soulstone... around 100M. Just to be sure, get astral child for infinite rage build... It seems that you focus all your resources into your main, thats good... getting nereida first before claw is probably better because you wouldn't be able to upgrade it anyway.

Comment

wait for lv 61, get claw man... that hero will help you in future, absolutely.
                just your garnet, topaz for a useless hero.

Comment

Claw and Nereida also good for end-game they are endless training.
                  Claw is a killer... a real killer.... a lot of damage on ~200-300k BR... and Nereida.... no words... you can choose Astral Child as well, and do an infinite rage build it's very cool Nereida and Astral Child +16 ;-?
                  A little bit hard.... for lv 60-70 to get 2 hero at +16... but ... it's too cool, you will not regret it.

Comment

why +16? +15 is enough for both nereida and AC...

Comment

HOC, get Hecate, done
                      Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Originally posted by g0d~afk View Post
                        Claw and Nereida also good for end-game they are endless training.
                        Claw is a killer... a real killer.... a lot of damage on ~200-300k BR... and Nereida.... no words... you can choose Astral Child as well, and do an infinite rage build it's very cool Nereida and Astral Child +16 ;-?
                        A little bit hard.... for lv 60-70 to get 2 hero at +16... but ... it's too cool, you will not regret it.
                        Is this +16 from using bless stones?

Comment

I've decided to wait and try for Nereida and Claw. Thanks for all the input. I look forward to building a strong powerful team.

Comment

Originally posted by R296000301 View Post
                            I've decided to wait and try for Nereida and Claw. Thanks for all the input. I look forward to building a strong powerful team.
                            Or if you have some cash, get an Hecate + Main + healing totem and a high dodge rate...

Comment

Working...
                            X