Merge servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge servers

Merge few servers into one. There is no longer spirit of competition on some servers. Servers with 6-700 players remain with 10 max 15 players active. Also by doing this you increase your chance to get more money from events. If you merge 5-10 servers into 1 all the cashers from a server will spend alot to be the best on their new server. My opinion is to delete the accounts that have more then 2 months inactivity this way you clear the servers. But still the best idea is to merge few servers into one.

i sugested something like this not long ago
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

On my server now is domination. Just to let you know a player who has 2 month inactivity qualified for domination. This show you many servers are dead. Also I just thinked now. You have event up to 70% big sale. Put new thinks every day or at least once a 2 day. About merger few servers. It will be much more competition if you merge few servers. EX: Moving me on a server with players more powerful then me will motivate me more to play and spend money to pass them in all events. Think about this idea. I think is a great one

Comment

Working...
      X