sorcer ruined your game ... every other class go home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorcer ruined your game ... every other class go home

what is that... IGNORING DEFENCE ... pff .. ruined the game and all other classes ... repair that .... do ... defence counts... or other clases plays for nothing

haha why u dont choose sorcerer too, get stronger and send back them to their homeland like they did. ( well this is child reason ) . it say ignoring defence so thats the fact. Every class have anoyying side if you know it

Comment

sure im not going to lvl a 75 hero again in this greedy game.... it is easier to quit. No other class match this skill ... with 600 k dmg in one hit... lol ... u must b playing another game... or u are a sorcerer...
      thye must give more skills to other classes like berseker or paladin ... they are useles... im killed by a 1.2k dodge sorcerer wit 12k hit... while i have 14k dodge and 11k hit... and all other stat with 10 % higher... including higher cherubstione and angels... so... hope for an improvement soon.. or i leave ...

Comment

cyaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
          cyaaaaaaaaaa
          really stupid person ... with really stupid atitudine... and a moron and an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by vissani View Post
            really stupid person ... with really stupid atitudine... and a moron and an idiot
            cyaaaaaaaa... dont worry no ones going to miss you

Comment

Originally posted by Snods View Post
              cyaaaaaaaa... dont worry no ones going to miss you
              another stupid person with stupid atitudine... and a moron and an idiot.....
              if u would have shut up .. u would have been smart ... now u reveal your true nature ...

Comment

Originally posted by vissani View Post
                sure im not going to lvl a 75 hero again in this greedy game.... it is easier to quit. No other class match this skill ... with 600 k dmg in one hit... lol ... u must b playing another game... or u are a sorcerer...
                thye must give more skills to other classes like berseker or paladin ... they are useless... im killed by a 1.2k dodge sorcerer wit 12k hit... while i have 14k dodge and 11k hit... and all other stat with 10 % higher... including higher cherubstione and angels... so... hope for an improvement soon.. or i leave ...
                LOL BERSEKER and PALADIN is useless, are you kidding? haha what class u are btw? and how long have you played? newbie??. berseker is 2nd scariest clast atm if the crit with tornado blow is landed (dont you count the elemntal damage too?). and PALADIN , you think their healing regen is useless? + 1st skill, is reducing opponent attack 40%. 1st class is archer . their dragon skill block any damage( mean invincible ) for 2 turn is the most anoyying. Dont just count only you is player , build your hero too, they are not just statue which cant do anything and die as decoy . dont play individually, you have asking how to build your char, some suggestion etc. Read the forum as well. and about HIT VS DODGE. forum has detail about it so read that.
                Last edited by HeavyWind; 10-04-2014, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Some people in this world are REALLY REALLY PATHETIC arn't they?
                  Alanna
                  Beserker lvl 73
                  980K BR
                  Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                  Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                  Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                  Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                  Mystic lvl 72
                  1.1M BR
                  Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                  Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                  Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                  Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

lol... u said better then me ... if the crit with tornado ..... if if if ... there .. at sorcerer with 12k hit .. is 100 % sure that skill wich ignore mdef pdef will hit ..... so stop telling me about hit vs dodge... or other stuf like that ... in cross server tournament.. i think 8 of first 10 were sorcerer... lol ... lets say it .. they made a mistake and need to something about it..
                    ya .. and ranger is most powerfull class now. . i think .. but berseker and paladin doesn t win a fight with a sorcerer (if they have the same stats ) damn ... i can't win with higher stats ...

Comment

Berserker cant win a fight with sorc with same stats
                      What level are you talking anyway?

Comment

Ur doing it wrong. Lol. If u cant avoid geting hit, work on geting tham imobilized before u get hit. Sorc is strong, yes, but imo Mystic is way stronger. And Berserker is nothing to sneeze at. At lvl 80, Berserker is a kiling machine. No coment on high lvl Archers yet, i havent encountered any so far.

As it stands imho, Paladin is worst clas by far, and realy the only thing u can do with it is rage build.

Comment

again cyaaaaaaa

Comment

you might as well just quit if all you can do is complain about 1 adv a class has while not looking at all the disadvs of that class and trying to come up with a counter sorcerer isn't that hard to beat btw on a side note the ignore def skill has its limits too if you where actually so much stronger than the sorcerer you fought I can guarantee you she/he wouldn't have been able to hit 600k on u
                            also check her/his crit has a huge effect on the amount of damage dealt
                            you have 14k dodge and she/he has 12k hit the gap is not that big at all kinda not hard to land a hit on u :P
                            also berserker class has an ignore def skill just as well its their partner skill for lev 50 I believe
                            sorcerer may have 1 skill that's prty op but unlike other clases sorcerer other skills (partner and finishing) are kinda crappy
                            all clases have advs and disadvs, simply build your char up and find out the diff ways to take the win.
                            and about paladin I do admit they aren't the best atm but if you build one properly and use it where it does best then you can win
                            your forgetting paladin was the strongest a couple months back and around the lev 45-55
                            its common in all games for clases to be overpowering other clases at certain levs/times
                            ask other strong paladins or ppl of your same class tips on how to make your class the best it can be, there are plenty of strong ppl from each class

Comment

ya right..... sorcer talking.... that skill ruined the game for other clases with high lvl ... dmg of the skill it is to much ... so stop ... telling how strong is berseker or other skills ... its ********...
                              soon will be sorcerer and archer on the server ... its a suggestion for developers ... do something... for this dying game...

Comment

Working...
                              X