need can trade more than styx

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need can trade more than styx

you need to make a mega shard exchange event, or a permanent trading spot for all spare part suit / mount / angel are in over
    as start when have event like preview wheel of luck where you give angel or suit you place and exchange event for spare part but long time u not do im got 6 page of stuff like 2-3 page only from equip , mount , angel shard or complet i got multiple time
    and that shure that same for all player got 2 time polly icon 2 time azul wolf .. some suit got them 2 time or close i think open a section where can exchange material for other kind u need just vary amount depend quality for help complet those set or for some material like bless stone seaph ....
    that can help to make a little clean on bag 6 page stuff and when all be open gem and all 7 page of stuck that so hard find what u loking for sometime

thxs
    Click image for larger version

Name:	77.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	296.7 KB
ID:	1758039

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
    League of Angels
    S96 Alanna
    Beserker lvl 71
    Fortuna lvl 85
    Sterling Moonbeam
    Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
    850k BR+
    Guild: Legendary
    Blood and Jade
    S66 Shanrou lvl 66
    Bayi/Zhi
    War Urso 7*
    45k BR+
    Guild: Eternal

Comment

yes please!

Comment

The mistake they made with loreleis wardrobe is this:
        We want more shards, always will, great :thumbs up:.

But what we REALLY want is this
        A place (Glacia's Trade market? XD) where we can transfer and change EVERY SINGlE ICON and EVERY SINGLE SHARD for EVERY SINGEL ICON and EVERY SINGLE SHARD
        Note: Exchanging Glacia' icon for hecate's might not be sensible, but trading an extra aeode for the amazon hunter might....or perhaps a victoriana or polly icon to pandora or rapheal.
        Trading pollys shards to shards for a wing of death costume shards wont be sensible. But tradign pollys for hang ten shards might.

Perhaps shards for victoriana be created? and perhaps this might be a way to introduce fortuna. I saw her on the chinese ican servers for 400K points (no thats not a misspelling), so perhaps 1 trade of a shard = 10points, and 1 trade of an icon makes 100points, and this event is either permanent/1/2/3 months.

If u do make something like this, then get this: dont make it casher. i understand u must have money to survive and to provide us with this game. But we would really really apprectiate this.
        Alanna
        Beserker lvl 73
        980K BR
        Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
        Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
        Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)

Lilya Lita
        Mystic lvl 72
        1.1M BR
        Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
        Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
        Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
        Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post

A place (Glacia's Trade market? XD) where we can transfer and change EVERY SINGlE ICON and EVERY SINGLE SHARD for EVERY SINGEL ICON and EVERY SINGLE SHARD
          Note: Exchanging Glacia' icon for hecate's might not be sensible, but trading an extra aeode for the amazon hunter might....or perhaps a victoriana or polly icon to pandora or rapheal.
          Trading pollys shards to shards for a wing of death costume shards wont be sensible. But tradign pollys for hang ten shards might.

Perhaps shards for victoriana be created? and perhaps this might be a way to introduce fortuna. I saw her on the chinese ican servers for 400K points (no thats not a misspelling), so perhaps 1 trade of a shard = 10points, and 1 trade of an icon makes 100points, and this event is either permanent/1/2/3 months.

If u do make something like this, then get this: dont make it casher. i understand u must have money to survive and to provide us with this game. But we would really really apprectiate this.
          I agree 99,99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%
          Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
          IGN:asdasd
          class:Berekster

Comment

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post

YES YES AGREE!!!

Even casher needs this event! I think the more someone cash the more useless shards in their bags...
            Originally posted by Henry Miller
            There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
            S102-CoolBay
            Immortals

Comment

Originally posted by R22253955 View Post
              you need to make a mega shard exchange event, or a permanent trading spot for all spare part suit / mount / angel are in over
              as start when have event like preview wheel of luck where you give angel or suit you place and exchange event for spare part but long time u not do im got 6 page of stuff like 2-3 page only from equip , mount , angel shard or complet i got multiple time
              and that shure that same for all player got 2 time polly icon 2 time azul wolf .. some suit got them 2 time or close i think open a section where can exchange material for other kind u need just vary amount depend quality for help complet those set or for some material like bless stone seaph ....
              that can help to make a little clean on bag 6 page stuff and when all be open gem and all 7 page of stuck that so hard find what u loking for sometime

thxs
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]107323[/ATTACH]

ohhh I totally agree,,,,((love that munins power bro,,,lol))

Comment

Any update on this idea?
                Alanna
                Beserker lvl 73
                980K BR
                Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)

Lilya Lita
                Mystic lvl 72
                1.1M BR
                Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

I'm wondering as well, I for one would be really happy if this event is introduced ! Can we please get feedback about this matter from a mod?
                  Amorphously - Level 82 Berserker
                  Guild; Shinra - Alliance; Shinra
                  Server; S130 Antediluvium

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Comment

Working...
                  X