Panda nicky or Styx ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panda nicky or Styx ?

Hello there friends. I need to know what to keep in battle to support me better Panda nicky or Styx can someone u give me some advice about that Panda or battle report.. does it buff my party or only himself... or only mage classes.... "Caster's...." everyone is a caster using spells... or I shall keep Styx for guadian angel *have Amora, Aoede, Vienna, Nyssa* and don't think I need another angel for now.. will get Polly soon if there is another Wheel event like that one too... So to many angels will stuck in my inventory so far that I won't have the Angel Tears to do... so please give me some advices what to do and what not

* More info I got BC, KoB, Maiden and Nereida... thinking to stab Maiden and throw her in the trash for Panda

Thank u dear League of Angels friends and fans
    Lord 'de la juNk'

first styx is better than nyssa but panda is better than KOB only if you have 13k hit..either way is a good choice only if you have the resources...))

Comment

Thank u Chrysalizzz for the post but with so much new angels coming... maybe a new hero won't hurt me right ?
      Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

Originally posted by kiNgofjuNk View Post
        Thank u Chrysalizzz for the post but with so much new angels coming... maybe a new hero won't hurt me right ?
        panda's skill is for himself (END and DMG reduction)
        for enemy's only the - rage
        if you already have vienna I'd say you don't really need styx, and yes there's also new angels coming and angel exclusive
        from the perspective of which are harder to replace or to get, panda nicky (or hero equal to panda) is harder to get than styx (or angel equal to styx)
        and yes his build's quite good for a 750 ruby heroes (just a slight difference with earthshaker's build whose dmg build's the highest and more of a tank than dark paladin ofc ignoring the healing factor and shield factor of dark paladin)

panda's a good tank and interruptor (for enemy's skills)
        Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
        -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
        -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
        -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
        -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Originally posted by Doxxie
          Well nyssa is for ga and the only patk ga you have..
          patk or matk ga is no difference, all that matters is the br of ga that affects the stats boosted

Comment

So is it good that Panda or not?? I have BC, KoB, Maiden and Nereida. In back are BC, Maiden and Ner. In front are my main and KoB. I think to replace KoB with Panda.
            Any advices??
            Character Name: 7raX (MeLLoW7raX) | Server: [S153] Zephyr's Rage | Class: Berserker Level 90
            ██████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████

Comment

Originally posted by MeLLoW7raX View Post
              So is it good that Panda or not?? I have BC, KoB, Maiden and Nereida. In back are BC, Maiden and Ner. In front are my main and KoB. I think to replace KoB with Panda.
              Any advices??
              so.. uh... you're lv 75 and your heroes' like that?
              I don't really want to say this but maiden is already underpowered for your lvl, true she's the only healer you have, but unless she's over 400k or at least 350k in hp she'll die fast + unless you boost up her hit she won't really get any rage to heal waiting for nereida to do her job and gives rage to the party will takes too long that you're already done with the battle or your nereida's dead already, and don't really helping, even angel's atk is already around 160k or so in your lvl,
              thus if I were you, I'd replace maiden with blazing phantom and kob with panda ( or replace maiden with panda first then collect ruby herosouls to recruit blazing phantom to replace kob or keep kob and have 2 tanks though I won't recommend this and I'd say you have too much warriors including your main though I can't say if this' good or bad),
              using healing totem (since you say you put your main in front, I'm guessing BC is in the back of your main so put healing totem in front of your main) and at least try to take the 6% healing weapon from cs tycoon (if you don't have it)
              save around 120 gemology energy card (10) and start gathering from djinni merchant and save it for later
              this 120 gemology card (10) || or if you already saved around 1500 gemology card (10) if you want to ranked top 100 and try snatching the 12% one == do 50k gemology in 5 day straight and get 10k gemology pts in tycoon each day == can help you do 20k for 2 days straight in cs tycoon thus giving you 8k pts in gemology + the pts from gem enhancement stones
              given you're already lvl 75s getting 12k per day in tycoon's easy, and doing gauntlet will only give boost to that (Do hell and deal as many dmg as you can) don't miss wb too

P.S. sorry if it's too long and actually a very cheap advice
              Last edited by toxicode95; 10-06-2014, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Really thank you, toxicode95! I have Vidar's Blade already on my main and on BC. My problem is dodge(only 10k) but I'll upgrade it soon.
                I thought to replace Maiden with Hecate after next HoC so I think to keep Maiden for now.
                Character Name: 7raX (MeLLoW7raX) | Server: [S153] Zephyr's Rage | Class: Berserker Level 90

Comment

Really thank you, toxicode95! I have Vidar's Blade already on my main and on BC. My problem is dodge(only 10k) but I'll upgrade it soon.
                  I thought to replace Maiden with Hecate after next HoC so I think to keep Maiden for now.
                  sure no problem... I see you're going to take hecate, next month then
                  cuz the next hoc won't feature hecate

just panda and friends
                  Last edited by toxicode95; 10-07-2014, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                    I will go for iron chicken + level 6 fuse. Panda is useless hero unless he is damn leveled and equipped (has 12k hit or so).
                    Since I have chicken, I will go for it's upgrade.
                    well you could say every single hero is useless unless you leveled and equiped them up lol

Comment

Originally posted by toxicode95 View Post
                      well you could say every single hero is useless unless you leveled and equiped them up lol
                      True... For almost 'free' hero, Panda is good and much better than KoB. We all expect free mounts and angels in next Exclusives, so I choose free hero now and then free mount/angel...

Comment

True... For almost 'free' hero, Panda is good and much better than KoB. We all expect free mounts and angels in next Exclusives, so I choose free hero now and then free mount/angel...
                        yes for angels and mounts there's already exclusives, now that they're giving us a chance to consider a tycoon as a "hero exclusive" surely, I won't let tis chance gone to waste
                        lol

Comment

then how about the next mount exclusive, they give white tiger-floe hunter
                          hehe..
                          Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

Gosh, im confused to get Panda or to keep styx
                            IGN MizWearGucci
                            Server S120 Dawn`s Regeant

~ IF NOT NOW, WHEN?~

Comment

Originally posted by AngelWearGucci View Post
                              Gosh, im confused to get Panda or to keep styx
                              Two more days to decide and in the mean time HoC will start. Check what are the requirements for Panda there. And Panda have some hell of HP, so he is a very good tank - for example Dark Pally have 4500 and Panda is with 5200.
                              osobena
                              s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                              X