Seraph/Archange bugg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seraph/Archange bugg

When will be fixed the Archangel/Seraph helm bugg which make the debuff to last forever and stack ?

Any day now. GTA forum mods explained in detail what is the helm bug. Before that when it was reported, it was not very clear so the devs thought helm bug is the similar to idun ring stat bug. Now that devs finally got what exactly is happening. I just hope they will start working on it.
    Last edited by uxu4n; 10-08-2014, 04:40 PM.
    This is Eisia

Comment

hopefully they also fixed the debuff of for example shield slam -30%, even you dodge the attack you still get debuffs same with other debuffs,,,

Comment

Some debuffs are meant to apply even without hit tho. Like fatal wound etc...so idk.
        This is Eisia

Comment

From 500.000 non crit damage to 30.000 crit damage. moderatos are you gonna ever inform those baboons devs about this issue?

Comment

idk, I kinda like it haha

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
              Eisia are you still here? Can you add me to friendlist and please answer PM )

And about this topic: may we please see the GTArcade dev explanation about this bug? Link would be helpfull.
              Sure.

Oh no the explaining was done through private chat...GTA junior mods explained to the devs what exactly is happening with helm. So no post for that.
              This is Eisia

Comment

Working...
              X