• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer class dragon soul skill

WIZARDS HAVE RESURECTION

WARRIORS was the usless RAGE reduction

NOW the ARCHERS AQUARIUS SHIELD DRAGON

isnt this TOO UN-BALANCED.........................................

you should atleast update the warriors DRAGON skill..

ATLEAST have the warriors have COUNTER ATTACKS or SOMETHING

IF THE ARCHER had HIGH DODGE ......... BLOCKS ... HIGH LEECH WAEPON..and EVEN HECATE.................THAT SUCKS

Comment

Shut UP ! I'm an archer, and I'm really proud b-) I like my shield =)
      BTW, I'm planning to get Hecate and Odin's Blade hahaha
      Last edited by g0d~afk; 10-09-2014, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Well, on the chinese version warriors' dragonsoul was changed to whenever you're hit, instead of dodge/block. Just don't know when or whether we'll get this change here.
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

well they should atleast balance it... the wizrds dragon soul skill activates only once and only when they die..
          the warrior on the contrary have useless rage draining abilty since rage regenerates real fast..
          and archers shield activates each and every time hes been hit by attack.. thats totally stupid....
          i even saw a server were all characters were all archer class. and GM this goes out to you think .........

Comment

Originally posted by aryanne4 View Post
            archers shield activates each and every time hes been hit by attack..
            Not every time. It's 25-50% (depending of dragon soul skill level).

Comment

the percentage doesnt matter the point is it can activate as many times as long as the archer recieves attack...i saw some CS battles 1 archer versus 5 .. the opponent cant even damage the archer.. because of the dragon skill plus the dodge, blocks and life leach weapon..its awesome but the fact that the dragon skill compare to the wizard which is can only activate upon death and only once per battle.. and the warriors which have -10 rage only if he blocks or dodge and he cant even use the rage that was taken away and more frustrating is the rage can regen per turn...im not posting for character reasons in fact i can creater an archer of my own.. im only posting hoping that they fix the skill because its not actually balance in comparison to the other characters.......

Comment

when a game have a time running and a new class is added , it allways will be OP , this way the can make old players start from 0, isa basic rule for mmos

Comment

Originally posted by aryanne4 View Post
                  WIZARDS HAVE RESURECTION

WARRIORS was the usless RAGE reduction

NOW the ARCHERS AQUARIUS SHIELD DRAGON

isnt this TOO UN-BALANCED.........................................

you should atleast update the warriors DRAGON skill..

ATLEAST have the warriors have COUNTER ATTACKS or SOMETHING
                  Rage less please! useless rage thread!

Comment

I started playing just as the archer class was released, and if I known how overpowered they were I would have chosen that, but I didn't.
                    So I'm one of only a handful of non archers on my server.

I honestly think Lightning totem is the best way to counter they're shield, it works wonders for me, counts as an attack so it destroys the shield just before your attack, love it!
                    + Work on hit as dodge is kinda getting old now, ahaa

Comment

I agree archer dragon soul need tweaking ... Its so OPPPPPPP
                      It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

Originally posted by TheJudge1 View Post
                        I agree archer dragon soul need tweaking ... Its so OPPPPPPP
                        you you had an archer you would shut up. but you don't and you cry like a baby here.

Comment

@TylerWin ? Huh ? Drain there HP ? Ya , they do have that , but who's dumb enough to use that when you get a better skill then that . Claw's dose not ignore the shield . And yes that shield is ** and OP , since it cast's almost ever 2 hits on the person , or when hes casting a skill which should not be happening but it is . I beat 500k+ BR over me , but when i hit an archer not always but most of the time i die , since that shield makes them freaking invincibile . And having and i saw ppl having 80/80 at the skill and a 50% chanse of proc... ya... right . But ya you can say there's nothing wrong with it , when normal people know its bug'd .
                          [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                          [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

Originally posted by MaximusOrange View Post
                            @TylerWin ? Huh ? Drain there HP ? Ya , they do have that , but who's dumb enough to use that when you get a better skill then that . Claw's dose not ignore the shield . And yes that shield is ** and OP , since it cast's almost ever 2 hits on the person , or when hes casting a skill which should not be happening but it is . I beat 500k+ BR over me , but when i hit an archer not always but most of the time i die , since that shield makes them freaking invincibile . And having and i saw ppl having 80/80 at the skill and a 50% chanse of proc... ya... right . But ya you can say there's nothing wrong with it , when normal people know its bug'd .
                            Do you have any idea what a bug is? google it , and don't say stupid things like this

Comment

Working...
                            X