Report Player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report Player

i juz want to ask... when we report about some player, why GM or Mod always think that we want to slam that player? we report coz we need to know the truth about that player... Not about slamming player... we just curious...so, why not u guys juz check and give us the answer.. at least we satisfied if that player play fairly... Thanks..

There's a simple and free way to do that yourself by going to the " player's " server, play, try to get into his guild or top guild and ask the players about him.
    I believe every server have their own " God " that they can't compare themselves to it, but you can easily find out if he is a spender, or a Game Master.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

hehe....
      Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

Originally posted by R299461905 View Post
        i juz want to ask... when we report about some player, why GM or Mod always think that we want to slam that player? we report coz we need to know the truth about that player... Not about slamming player... we just curious...so, why not u guys juz check and give us the answer.. at least we satisfied if that player play fairly... Thanks..
        Well, if you are the top player in your server and you spend a lot, and others start calling you hacker or cheat, you might wish for a GM or Mod to shut them up Look at it from a different perspective.

Comment

honestly, i'm not a top player.. juz normal player... i know some player spend a lots of their money in this game.. but when we report, its doesn't mean we want to slam that player.. at least GM or Mod can check that player n give us the answer... thats all... i think its not a big deal if GM or Mod juz check that player..
          Forgive me if I'm wrong... Thank....

Comment

it is none of our business what a gm or mod finds out when u report a player - and yes - when u report a player - u most likely want to see that player hurt in one way or another - otherwise u wouldnt report them. - so quit asking for reports back on players that u report - it is none of your business - just play your game and quit worrying what other people do.

Comment

its not that they dont want players to report things but usually what follows when someone starts a post on forums that gets the thread closed down. if reports just included who you were questioning or wanting them to look at, why, and screenshots and leave all the personal ** or judgements (they must be a bot or a gm or hacking) out of it and people wouldnt flood the thread with their own comments or judgements, then i dont think there would be an issue. i think i would probably just send in a ticket and avoid posting on forums if i came across someone i thought should be looked at cause it really isnt anyone elses business, maybe the person is doing something wrong or maybe they arent. There isnt anything wrong with asking them to look into it, but you just have to do it in an appropriate way in my opinion.

Comment

mods or tired of report that make little to no sense , most of ppl just reporth heavy cashers ,

Comment

If we get 5 million reports per day, do you think we have time to check them all. The rule is simple, provide proof and we will take a look, no proof? That's simple accusation and defaming

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                    There's a simple and free way to do that yourself by going to the " player's " server, play, try to get into his guild or top guild and ask the players about him.
                    I believe every server have their own " God " that they can't compare themselves to it, but you can easily find out if he is a spender, or a Game Master.
                    you call that a SIMPLE way? DD i wonder whats the difficult way for you D

Comment

Originally posted by Anguiss View Post
                      you call that a SIMPLE way? DD i wonder whats the difficult way for you D
                      well it is simple, just needs extra effort, if you're not lazy enough you'll do just that

the difficult way is..
                      let's see, I'd say the difficult one would be whining on forums asking ppl if that guy's a cheater or not?
                      Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                      -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                      -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                      -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                      -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

please check this player

senggo
                        server spinx (S336)
                        lvl 71
                        BR 503981

Click image for larger version

Name:	c1-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	230.5 KB
ID:	1700898Click image for larger version

Name:	c2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	450.5 KB
ID:	1700899

why i cant kill him in cs, 9 battle in cs 8 he won please check this player its real or cheater

Comment

Before you start accusing archers of cheating...they could be stacking everything into main (+ 1 merc) and angel. Also archers have an OP skill and OP Dragonsoul skill...that's why they can build like that.

I know this cause in the past I kept getting beat by a person with such a build.
                          Shadowbound
                          [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                          [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                          League of Angels
                          [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by madasa View Post
                            please check this player

senggo
                            server spinx (S336)
                            lvl 71
                            BR 503981

why i cant kill him in cs, 9 battle in cs 8 he won please check this player its real or cheater
                            This is a example of why Costumer support get overworked with fake reports , i doubt u do more dmg than he heal himself with his godly wepon , he have 500k br with only his char , while u probably have ti wasted around all your heroes

Comment

This happen if you do not have enough HIT to hit her lol... she probably got 18k+ dodge. Also why block your name you're probably madasq from the losing team .

Comment

Working...
                              X