This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel in disguise

sometimes in february 2014, i was able to see something new, right it is LOA, League of Angel a game suit3d for peolple like me, working hard, for my family overseas, i don t have any vices, i dont even spent so extravagant, when im playing LOA at the start i said to my self i dont mind spending coz as i observe the game is cool very cheap and stress free, so for the past 7 months i was so keen to be on top, yes i im one of the top player in my server, i gained friend and enemies... well thats the way it is... but the worst i encountered is that i fINd out ONE OF MY GUILD MATE is a PLAYING GM ALSO A TOP PLAYER, how would you imagine if a GM playing to your server? MONOPOLIZE EVERY EVENT you wanted to earn the reward they we're offering? how would disappointment will succumb your soul. TO THINK YOU SPEND DOLLAR FOR A PaRTICULAR EVENT?(example: TYCOON EVENT: you tried hard to be rank first... but the playing GM's will drop you a little for you to spend again and again)... hmmm annoying right? imagine a GM playing in each server? those who you think a CASHIER or diamonds cheater? well they are not, they are playing GM's monopolizing ROBBING us gradually...i decided to make this thread for you people will know how BIAS and how GTRCADE is GREEDY!!! its up for you to believe this or not, this game was an ANGEL IN DISGUISED but an evil act of ROBBING PEOPLE LIVES!!! so good luck.... YES, i stop, im not a quitter but the circumstance makes me so...

afaik this game dont have GM´s , and if u mean forum mods , they dont have superpower ingame or anything

Comment

Make sense. It is possible..

Comment

well in s200 we wer able to kick out dat GM guy...making reports in forum...telling him everyday to go out...den he stopped after 2 weeks widout defending himslef...so its up to you if u still dont believe...

Comment

Does aliens exist? Realy now ... ) is up to you if you cash or not. if you are that weak and you let yourself be manipulated in any kind of manner , than is your damn foult! You want to be 1st? cash! there is no server around that people are free players and are no1. this is the game sadly.

Comment

i havent noticed any GMs here on R2 servers, but theyre all over there on GTA servers. they play fer first few weeks of the server though, not fer long.
            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
            Magus Rynd

Comment

There are in-game GMs in GTA servers. But they lack knowledge in general. They know the basics of the game well...but when it comes to build advices they will surely misdirect you into recruiting all 4 lv45 topaz and then getting KoB.

Idk if they still are doing that now but when I started, I wanted to kick them for making my server weak...

And they surely don't have super powers, they have direct contact with super mods/event organizers and GM Nicky that's all.
              This is Eisia

Comment

Originally posted by R299928157 View Post
                sometimes in february 2014, i was able to see something new, right it is LOA, League of Angel a game suit3d for peolple like me, working hard, for my family overseas, i don t have any vices, i dont even spent so extravagant, when im playing LOA at the start i said to my self i dont mind spending coz as i observe the game is cool very cheap and stress free, so for the past 7 months i was so keen to be on top, yes i im one of the top player in my server, i gained friend and enemies... well thats the way it is... but the worst i encountered is that i fINd out ONE OF MY GUILD MATE is a PLAYING GM ALSO A TOP PLAYER, how would you imagine if a GM playing to your server? MONOPOLIZE EVERY EVENT you wanted to earn the reward they we're offering? how would disappointment will succumb your soul. TO THINK YOU SPEND DOLLAR FOR A PaRTICULAR EVENT?(example: TYCOON EVENT: you tried hard to be rank first... but the playing GM's will drop you a little for you to spend again and again)... hmmm annoying right? imagine a GM playing in each server? those who you think a CASHIER or diamonds cheater? well they are not, they are playing GM's monopolizing ROBBING us gradually...i decided to make this thread for you people will know how BIAS and how GTRCADE is GREEDY!!! its up for you to believe this or not, this game was an ANGEL IN DISGUISED but an evil act of ROBBING PEOPLE LIVES!!! so good luck.... YES, i stop, im not a quitter but the circumstance makes me so...
                can we get names?
                Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Originally posted by uxu4n View Post
                  There are in-game GMs in GTA servers. But they lack knowledge in general. They know the basics of the game well...but when it comes to build advices they will surely misdirect you into recruiting all 4 lv45 topaz and then getting KoB.

Idk if they still are doing that now but when I started, I wanted to kick them for making my server weak...

And they surely don't have super powers, they have direct contact with super mods/event organizers and GM Nicky that's all.
                  don't u like them weak?
                  Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

I believe me and other mods have said this continuously, 'If' GM plays a game, he/she have no power within the game on his/her player account. If he/she want diamonds he/she have to recharge him/herself with his/her paycheck like everybody else. Thread closed.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                    X