Please boost World Boss Battle Rating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please boost World Boss Battle Rating

The World Boss is still being defeated in mere minutes on S119. There are too many players who have Battle Ratings over 1m. It would be more fun to do the Wrold Boss if the Battle Rating of the boss should be hiked, and not rasing the Boss's HP. I would like to get more than just two attacks on each Boss. Could you boost the Battle Rating and not continuing to hike the HP?

Maelael
    Dragon Pals S3 Misty Towers Maelael Guild SuperElves
    League of Angels S119 Evening's Queen Maelael Guild SuperElves
    Wartune S208 Tempest Hedge Maelael Guild SuperElves

minutes. i tho its in seconds lol

my suggestion is simple. they can make WB just like WB in shadowbound.
    1. single WB with nice chunk of HP
    2. normal wb attack cant be dodged and always kill any heroes/main, after N turn it will kill all with AOE, always hit regardless, disable any revive skill
    3. cap on gold u can gain every turn in wb fight.
    4. disable "skip battle". so everyone will forced to see the animation. making "last hit" more interesting. also giving chance to other to make attck on wb
    Last edited by XrosSlash; 10-09-2014, 06:46 PM.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

There already is a cap on gold you can gain every turn, right now on my server s104, whether you do 28mil damage or 45mil damage, the highest amount of gold we can earn on one turn is 293k gold

Comment

Two attacks on each boss?! Im really happy if I succeed to make one attack on each boss..
        Bad suggestions XrosSlash... I suggest WB to be increased in every server on depend of player's BR or with every Domination WB will increase HP with 1-2%..
        Character Name: 7raX (MeLLoW7raX) | Server: [S153] Zephyr's Rage | Class: Berserker Level 90
        ██████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████

Comment

Originally posted by MeLLoW7raX View Post
          Two attacks on each boss?! Im really happy if I succeed to make one attack on each boss..
          Bad suggestions XrosSlash... I suggest WB to be increased in every server on depend of player's BR or with every Domination WB will increase HP with 1-2%..
          Thats a great idea. Maybe increases linearly to the average BR of the server....

ex. if the average BR is 600k, then the WB health is (x).
          if the average BR is increased to 700k, then WB health is equal to (x * 10% + x)

So basically y=f((x*n)+x), where y = average BR, x = WB health and n = percentage in increase.

of course the increase is increased in a linear way.

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
            minutes. i tho its in seconds lol

my suggestion is simple. they can make WB just like WB in shadowbound.
            1. single WB with nice chunk of HP
            2. normal wb attack cant be dodged and always kill any heroes/main, after N turn it will kill all with AOE, always hit regardless, disable any revive skill
            3. cap on gold u can gain every turn in wb fight.
            4. disable "skip battle". so everyone will forced to see the animation. making "last hit" more interesting. also giving chance to other to make attck on wb
            agree point no 1 and yeah single WB is fair enough , because sometimes when u want attack the boss there is notice" the boss has been defeated" or"error" . suddenly replaced by other boss. soooo suck! agree point 2. WB doesnt have any special skills for "sure kill" player for 2- 3 turn. Thats why top player can kill the boss with1- 2 hit only and the rest player can only say "CHEERS" and "clapping" from far far away.. .

Comment

Originally posted by MeLLoW7raX View Post
              it just my experience with 2 different game. even if they increase the amount of health, nothing will change because with every single content update we become even stronger. especially the whale.
              and BR doesnt reflect ur true strength right?
              my opinion, if they cant implement my point 2 and 4. it will be the same as now

regards

Originally posted by HeavyWind View Post
              agree point no 1 and yeah single WB is fair enough , because sometimes when u want attack the boss there is notice" the boss has been defeated" or"error" . suddenly replaced by other boss. soooo suck! agree point 2. WB doesnt have any special skills for "sure kill" player for 2- 3 turn. Thats why top player can kill the boss with1- 2 hit only and the rest player can only say "CHEERS" and "clapping" from far far away.. .
              Ryusei, goodluck getting 3-5 hit in WB. tell boss PB to relax a bit haha
              red color = ROFL
              Last edited by XrosSlash; 10-10-2014, 01:59 AM.
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

simple solution, keep adding hp to the wb until it can't be killed in a certain amount of time, just like wartune .....
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

adding HP will not work. people are still getting stronger. Boosting BR is the only thing that will help for those who are getting jipped out of a good fight with the World Boss.
                  Dragon Pals S3 Misty Towers Maelael Guild SuperElves
                  League of Angels S119 Evening's Queen Maelael Guild SuperElves
                  Wartune S208 Tempest Hedge Maelael Guild SuperElves

Comment

Working...
                  X